Outside

Zoo squad:

"Whew. About time those Idiots came!" Yuruichi stood on a building, her clothes torn at a few places but a grin prominent on her features, her eyes slitted and almost glowing. Bodies of Shinigami and Quincy laid near and/ or below her.
Another, slightly smaller girl with lighter skin color but nearly dressed the same shunpo'd over to her: "What do you mean, Yorichi-sama?! They don't belong here. They should be dead for that matter! They're here to sqaush what's left of us!!"

"Soifon. I called them here. They are here to aid us. Isn't That Right GRIMM KITTY?!"
Yorichi explained to the flabbergasted Captain of Squad 2, her student Soifon, while yelling the last part to the 2 with a smug grin.
Immediately, the 'Grimm kitty' stood infront of her, a snarl on his face and eye twitching, pointing his claws at her throat.

"I told you to NOT call me that!... Blackie."

He smirked at her twitching eyebrow. By now Ulquorria had joined them and was already sighing, looking more done than before they had arrived. Yoruichi turned from a kinda happy-drunk to like she drank colored water instead. Grimmjow retracted his claws, a grin now on his face that belonged to her's previously.

"Are you finished? I'd like to know what's going on and where the others are."

All 3 of them turned to Ulquorria, 2 looking startled before taking on a business-look. The 3rd, Soifon understanding less and less, payed rapid attention nonetheless. 'Have the Arrancars invaded Soul Society? What happened earlier? That feeling of Emptyness.. Yoruichi-sama is friends(?) with them?... Blackie?'

"OK, Soifon: These 2 are part of the backup, friends of the human ally we'd spoken about. Their safe to be around and drinking buddies with me." Yoruichi had looked at Soifon then turned to the Espadas.

"Anyway, Captain Yamamoto, Byakuya, Zaraki and Rukia went to the Soul Kings Palace.
Matsumoto, Toshiro and Mugetsu -who I've no idea how he hasn't gotten noticed- are cleaning up the Barracks.
Urahara, Unohana and Isshin, along with Squad 4, a few of the 10th and 6th, are in the 1st Squadron's Barracks taking care of Rescue and Healing the wounded.
Orihime & Uryu are also restrained there.

The rest should be heading over to the Palace or fighting the higher ranks from their side, if not injured.. Or Dead."

They all nodded at her debriefing. Then, after a bit more rest or annihalating the lower forces, they, consisting of:
Yoruichi, Soifon, Grimmjow & Ulquorria (Resureccion-form) headed to the S. K. Palace.

Monochrome-Squad:
(Mugetsu, Toshiro, Matsumoto)

The Captain and Vice of Squad 10 along with an unknown black person headed towards HQ, that is, the 1st Barracks having cleaned up Mayuri's lab and bringing him there as he held the defence alone after his 'Staff' fled from a surprise attack. He was currently being carried by Mugetsu.

After running there for 30min they encountered Renji who was about to have his arms sliced off!
Thankfully, Mugetsu saved him by holding out his hand, which formed a black energy sword and slashing at his direction, successfully cutting off the other attack and knocking out/killing the Quincy. Matsumoto went to help Renji while Toshiro nodded a thanx to Mugetsu and send him ahead of them.
"Wha-! Captain Hitsugaya! Matsumoto! Thank you for the rescue. I'm nearly out of Reiatsu and need to get to the 1st Barracks. Captain Ukitake isn't looking so good." He stood up with help from Mutsumoto and went behind some rubble, taking Ukitake out who was bloody and unconscious. Toshiro nodded and tried to take Ukitake, but that didn't work with his small frame. Matsumoto was already carrying Renji so he, debating his options, choose the one that would help him right now the most, even if he didn't like using it.