Gathering

Currently:

Soul Kings Palace:
Yhwach, Ichigo (+Shiro, Vasto, Zangetsu), Yamamoto, Zaraki, Byakuya, Rukia

On their way there:
'Zoo & Monochrome' Groups
-Yoruichi, Soifon, Grimmjow, Ulquorria
-Toshiro+Hyorinmaru, Matsumoto, Mugetsu, (Isshin)

~S. K. P.~
Ichigo POV

'What?. . . . No! we.... lost.'

I was lying in my own pool of blood on the ground, white foam coming out of my wounds.
Shiro is sealing my wounds??
But he's (sword) so far away...

-Thanks.

I nodded weakly at it, hoping he heard me.

'Wait? What's that?'

I opened my eyes. There on the middle of the room was a... Galaxy? The others don't seem to have noticed it and I don't recognize it as anyone I've met or heard of. So I crawled towards it.

-'KING! What are you doing?!'

Shiro screamed at me in my mindscape. I could hear Tensa, Zangetsu and Vasto agreeing that I should at least rest a bit until the major bleeding was taken care of before moving. I ignored them though. The -whatever it was- was pulling me in. Like a calling from... A parent?? Idk

"You can't possibly think of opposing me still can you, Boy? Your efforts were futile and even more fruitless. There's nothing that could possibly stop me now. Consider me the new, official, King-"

I didn't listen to his ramblings, I just went after the glow. It started to turn, like it was looking at me.

"That's enough (Ichigo). You don't have to move anymore. Rest!! Thank you for the help, we'll take it from here!"

I felt a hand on my bloodied back, I looked up to see... Rukia's cosmos swirling with worry. She'd whispered my name near my ear.

There was also Byakuya's, but he remained where he stood. Though I could see his worry swirling in it. He's much more expressionate now that I can see his emotions. Though I might be ignoring his and everyone's right of privacy with this...
I was mildly tempted to make a poster for his Squad titled 'Captain Emo isn't constipated, just an introvert' if we survive this.
It might loosen some tension in the Squad... though I'll need to be wary of cherry trees. Someone could have my head afterwards. Although for that to happen we'll need to get out of this first.

I shook my head clearing it of my wayward thoughts.

"Ru.. kia. I need to-- go there!"

I raised my finger slightly. She showed more concern.

"Please, I feel it. I can see that."

Now she was confused but determined. My Sightings were sometimes pretty... Informative and unexpectedly helpful no matter what it was.
Slowly I felt her hand on my back become cold and her galaxy shaded in a light blue hue.

'Bankai??'

She then picked me up and laid me down near the spot I had vaguely pointed to - which was apparently near the middle of the room.

She then went away, only for me to feel a handle being shoved in my palm shortly after.

-Zangetsu?
-Hi King.

"This is better for you, isn't it?"

I looked up, seeing Byakuya's swirl slowly leaving. I nodded, mumbling a raspy thanks from having coughed up too much blood previously.

The Real Ichigoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें