Meeting

Toshiro POV
~A week later, Seireitei HQ~

We just received information that the Quincy army was sighted near the Rukongai-districts. So right now we're having an emergency war/ strategy meeting with the Vizards.

"I say we bulldoze them. Nothing beats taking them head on. This is our territory." The battle-maniac Zaraki had a mass-murderer grin on his face.

"They would expect it, but I agree. This is our territory, our home advantage. I suggest we trap the lower-ranked in one location and exterminate the middle ones leading them. Our Squads and Vice-Captains should manage that, Isshin and Ukitake joining them.

While we stop and deal with Yhwach and his Elite, including wether or not to take Uryu Ishida and Orihime... captive or kill on sight." Byakuya addressed the issue of taking their enemies Captives or Killing them all.

"I agree, spread our forces and strike efficiently... Though we may need Backup."

Byakuya and the Vizards gave me a look that said 'You're really considering getting him into this, here?'. It was that kinda stare that could make a puppy play dead.

The rest turned to me like I'm a kid. I had a slight irk-/tick-mark from that thing alone.
'What would I give to unleash Hyorinmaru at them in times like these. Guess I'll show a worse tempter towards the Quincy side, their luck...'

(4:40)

Right...I forgot to tell Karin there was an emergency meeting..
But since even Urahara and Isshin were called they'd figure I couldn't come. She's smarter than most Shinigami in Soul Society. [A/N: Yes he's currently daydreaming about his girlfriend in a war meeting]

"Uhm, Captain Hitsugaya, I do not mean to be rude but who do you mean? Everyone is present." said Unohana.

Well, she ain't wrong:
Every Captain and their Vice, Urahara, Isshin, the Vizards and even Chad, a human, are here.

"Me, a few others and the Vizards have an.. Aquaintence in the human World that could assist us. He offered his help against the Quincy- THEN WHY AIN'T HE HERE?!" Renji quickly shut up by Rukia and Byakuyas double K.O. glares- "but he isn't too good with our kind either. He follows our rules, how we do things and leaves us alone when he meets other officers. He sometimes works for Urahara."

"And who is this helper you speak of?"
questioned Headcaptain Yamamoto. I looked @Byakuya.

"We met him a year ago and have... watched him since. He's around 20, male and lives in Kurakara Town, Japan with his family. They're new there but posess the sight. They're also strong fighters, around Captain Zaraki's level each. He's of no immediate nor direct threat to us. He can use a Zanpakto, homing arrows and made a few Hollows his 'Friends'. The Vizards and Kisuke were his teachers, so you can trust their judgement." Byakuya answered.

By now the others eyebrows were even higher and I swear the Headcaptain got another set of wrinkles. I had to hold my laughter in. Shinji doing the same, but failing in-between.

"Can you contact him and his family?"

"Yes." Me, Byakuya, Rukia, Urahara and the Vizards rang out. Now the rest seemed disturbed.

"Oh, for now we discussed he stay in the human world. He's gonna fend off reinforcements with his family as much as they can. If worst comes to worst we can get him to help us." Shinji added.

"So how are we gonna identify this punk if he does show up?" Renji asked. If he looked behind he'd see some ice creeping on the floor below him.

"Trust me, you'll recognize him... He's unique and kinda blind-"

"You're bringing a blind human to a battlefield?!" Unohana frowned at Ukitake for yelling in his condition before turning to us.

"Let me finish. He makes up for it with something he calls Insight. Also, you're definitely gonna recognize him if being trained by Vizards gives you a hint." Rukia answered her secretly EX-best friend.

She became snappy... Or ice cold?
Huh, thinking about it, both she and Byakuya have weather-influenced Zanpakutos. Maybe that's why they're so similar!
(I didn't know at the time what kind of incident would follow from that observation)

With that we adjourned the meeting.