SoulKing

Ichigo followed Quartz, Kuro, Opal and Hell to the throne room. Surprisingly it was clean, but that observation wasn't brought to the front of his mind, no~ it was the fact that his friends and allies, as well as Yhwach were seemingly frozen in place.

He walked to each one, waving a hand infront of them with seemingly no reaction, but his Spirit-brothers seemed to twitch when he flicked their nose or forehead (not knowing that in their outside fight they momentarily saw Ichigo in front of them before the image receded back to what they had before. They momentarily blinked, confused, as Ichigo was still somewhere else and getting healed by Shiro's energy. He's been there the whole time...

Their fight was continuing, it was just super-slowed down for Ichigo).

He allowed himself some fun, the other 4 Guardians joining him muttering about "sweet revenge", "this is gonna be hilarious" , "epic" and, in Kuro's case, "I wanted to see what would happen if I did this." to which the other 3 and Ichigo just gave a confused look while she was working around Byakuya and Rukia.
They shrugged (or gave an equivalent of it) before they went back to their own fun.

Opal (Quincy) went to Yhwach and with a marker gave him a neonyellow-monobrow while making his mustache into a tie (like for suits) and sprayed in big pink letters 'Old fart' on his uniform which he'd dyed a nice grass-green with flowers on it.

He then went to Shiro who was fighting next to Vasto, both looking absolutely mad-crazy, and gave him a reverse cross on the back of his Hakusho with some white Sunglasses. The rest of him was blackened, including his skin.

Quartz (Hollow) went towards Tensa who was next to Ulquiorra and gave both a 'snowflake halo' that would stay in place and glow blue.
Then he went to Zaraki and made a clown face (Joker from DC-like) out of the blood that was on his face, making a funny duo and even more horrendous-looking Captain.

Hell went towards Yoruichi and gave her cat ears, then went towards Renji and made his Tattoos turn into green snake-scales and added a striped monkey tail to his Hakusho's belt. Lastly, she gave Soifon a makeover (her face had red whisker marks with a black-lipstick button nose and purple eyeshadow on her eyelids) with a Black-Cat plushie resembling Yoruichi's catform. Not to mention a black tail with yellow tip on her Hakusho's belt.

Kuro then went towards Zaraki and repaired his Zanpakuto- it was work long overdue on her part and would give him quite a surprise. She colored it with crimson bloodstains -- Her murderous clown was complete.

Lastly, Ichigo went towards Headcaptain Yamamoto, cut a bit of his beard then tied the rest above his head into a ponytail and placed a 'Kick for the elderly' sign on the back of his Hakusho.
He may be his grandpa, yes, but so far had been a royal ass to him.
Then he went to Grimmjow, placed bunny ears on his head and added blueberry stickers to his released form, even on his feet, ears and tail as well as the back of his neck.

(Good kids don't do this.)

Looking back on their work they all wore satisfied grins.
"... Can I take pictures in here?"

"Although you could watch these in the Palaces Memory if you ask it or us to do so, to answer your question, yes you can." answered Kuro looking at Ichigos 'Bunny' behind his back. She decided to add some black stripes to his released form's tail.
Ichigo went to grab into his Hakusho but realised that his clothes got changed at the beginning.

"Uhhhm, can I get my phone back?"

Suddenly his phone seemingly flashed back into his hand.
Not questioning who gave it back to him he just clicked the shutter of his camera relentlessly while grinning madly and looking at the masterpieces. 'This is gonna be hilarious, I wonder what Hat' n'Clogs would give for these!
Or Shinji!!🤣 🤣... Hope their alright dealing with the human world and Quincy remains tho.'
After he finished and pocketed his phone he turned to face them again.