Records Of the Agito - The Lost World

Start from the beginning

Utano: How is it? (Utano asked enthusiastically)

Shouichi: U-ugh.......

Inner Shouichi: This...... this is the power of Soba........

As Shouichi recovered from the deliciousness from the Soba he looked up to see Utano smiling smugly in front of him.

Shouichi: *sigh* Alright, you win......

Utano: YESSSSS!!!!!! (Utano screamed with everything she got like she had won a war or something)

Shouichi: But I'm still not joining the Soba side.

Utano: Don't worry, I'll make you join this side in no time!!!

(A few minutes later after dinner)

Mito, Utano, and Shouichi: Thanks for the food!!!!

Shouichi: I'll wash the dishes, you guys can go and rest first.

Mito: Thanks, Shou-kun.

Utano and Mito then went into their room to rest while Shouichi went in and washed the dishes. After washing up all the dishes, Shouichi then went and took a walk at the nearby field. Utano, who realized that her childhood friend is gone then became worried and went to look for him. Utano looked for him until she saw him sitting next to the field.

Utano: Shou-chan!!!

Shouichi: Utano...... What's wrong?

Utano: You should be asking yourself that question, you've been acting strange recently you know that right?

Shouichi: Utano......

Utano: So, what seems to be the problem? It's strange for you to be depressed about something.

Shouichi: To be honest,........ I'm quite happy right now...... I got to spend my days with you and Mito like this, but....... It's not going to last forever.....

Utano: What do you mean by that?

Shouichi: I mean....... I'm not saying you're weak or anything. I know You're strong and all but....... I can't shake off this worrying feeling....... Not to mention, today's attack just marks the 4th attack this week and their number is getting greater and greater each time...... I'm-

Utano: SHOU-CHAN!!!!!! (Utano immediately cuts him off) No matter what happened, I'm going to protect you, Mii-chan, and this place! There's nothing for you to worry. (Utano then gently held Shouichi's hand) No matter what hardships may come our way, humanity will always get back on its feet. (Utano said to reassure Shouichi again that nothing's wrong)

Shouichi: Utano....... How long are you going to hold my hand that strong? (Shouichi said as he showed her red bruises began to show up in his hand)

Utano: Eh?! A-Ah!!!! I'm sorry..... (Utano said with a red face)

Shouichi: Don't worry, you don't have to take it off.

Utano: Then....... I'll lessen it....... (Utano then lessen the grip of her hand)

Shouichi: Maybe you're right...... Humanity is a strong being.......

Utano: Even if humanity has a lot of bad sides, I want to believe that humans can change for the better........ Don't you think so, Shou-chan?

Shouichi: Yes...... and the most wonderful out of them is you..... Utano...

Utano: E-eh?! W-what did you say??!! (Utano asked Shouichi a little bit surprised)

Shouichi: You're really wonderful person, you're forward-looking attitude is hope itself. Without you...... me, Mito, and all the people at Suwa would have broken down in despair by now. That's the Utano that I liked and want to protect but in the end, I'm the one that kept on being protected by you.