Chapter 30.

Gustav's pov

Today I only have one shoot so I plan on asking Dakota out on a date. Knowing that she wants to keep things as private as possible, I'm going to ask Luca to make dinner for us. I go to my bathroom to take a shower and after 30 minutes I get dressed.

 I go to my bathroom to take a shower and after 30 minutes I get dressed

I go to the balcony and Luca places my breakfast on the table. I thank him and took my phone out to answer some texts and emails. After breakfast I put my phone along with my wallet in my fanny pack, put on my watch and went downstairs, where Jason is waiting for me. Greets me and opens the door for me. I also greet him back and thank him. I give him the address of where I'm go and we were off.

On the way I call Dakota and we talk for awhile, in the midst of our conversation I ask her on a date and she agrees to it. I ask her if 7 sounds fine and she say she will be ready. We get to Hollywood hills after a 40 minute drive.

There were cravens, tents stylists models and assistants all over the place. I go to my craven to change into the first outfit the stylist gave me. Hours pass of outfits and hair changes when the time hits three thirty and it is time for me to go. I change back into my clothes and I had already called Jason to tell him that the shoot was over. We get back to the hotel and I thank him.

I go up to my room and ask Luca to prepare dinner for two and it must be ready by 8 when he prepares it. I go to my room to change out of my clothes and put on swim shorts. I grab my phone a towel and went to my private pool on my suites balcony. At five thirty I decided to go and get ready. I dry myself off and went to my room. I pick out my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. By six thirty I was done and went downstairs.

Jason is already waiting for me with the door open and I thank him as he closes the door

Jason is already waiting for me with the door open and I thank him as he closes the door. I text Dakota telling her that I'm on my way. I give Jason the address to Dakota's house. We get to her house after 20 minutes and I text her that I'm outside. After a few minutes the gates open and we drive to her door. I get out and the car along with Jason get checked. I press the door bell and Ms Mary opens the door for me. She greets me and let's me in. She say to wait in the living room that Dakota will be out in a minute. After five minutes I hear heels clicking on the floor. I stand up and I'm greeted by the most beautiful woman in the world as cheesy as it may sound. I'm lost in my thoughts yet again by this woman and I also had to fight the fact that my dick was getting hard by the second.

 I'm lost in my thoughts yet again by this woman and I also had to fight the fact that my dick was getting hard by the second

She snaps me out of my thoughts by clearing her throat with a cheek smile on her face. We greet each other with a hug and she whispers in my ear. Are you really that turned on by this outfit, she says with a chuckle. I instantly turn red but I had to play it cool. I mean what did you expect when you are dressed like that, I answer her back. I hand her the bouquet of white roses that I have placed on her coffee table.

Thank you, so what do you have planned for to night, she says

Thank you, so what do you have planned for to night, she says. We are going to have dinner and maybe a walk on the beach. Okay let go, she says.

I led her to the car and Jason opens the door for us while greeting her. She greets him back and thanks him for opening the door. I thank him and climb in after Dakota.

Jason get in the car and we are on our way to back to the hotel. After a while we get to the hotel the valet opens my door and I walk around to open the door for Dakota. She thanks me and we walk hand in hand to my suite. We get to my suite and Luca has set up out dinner out on the balcony. I pull out her chair and she thanks me. I take my seat and we just talk while we enjoy out dinner.

After dinner we talk and we go down the beach to take a walk

After dinner we talk and we go down the beach to take a walk. As clique as it may sound, we ended up seat in the sand with Dakota on my lap and just watched the stars and the moon light up the sea. We were sitting in peace and at on point we start to see a few flashes. We sigh getting up and going back to the hotel. I call Jason on our way back and when we get to the front entrance, I open the car door for her and I get in the other side.

Jason takes us to back to her house and I walk her up to the door. We say bye to each other. In my head I was saying, just do it, just do it. She leans in and we kiss. I end up pushing her up to the wall near her door, we end up having a small make out session but when she moaned I ended up losing it and lifted her up.

She wraps her legs around my waist. A knock from her door with her brother standing behind it and looking at us through the glass door. He turns and runs goes somewhere in the house. She gets down, fixes her dress and say the final goodbye to me with a peck. As we break apart we she he brother holding a gun with two other guys trying to hold him back.

She shakes her head and walk in. I go to the car celebrating in my head but I couldn't hide my grin on my face. I get back to the hotel and thank Jason. I give him an extra tip and went up to my suite. I go to my room to take a shower and change into a pair of Armani boxers. I grab my phone to text Dakota goodnight and went to sleep.