Chapter 44.

Dakota's pov

The first thing I did immediate after I work up was to pack my bags. Luckily I set our flight for 4 in the afternoon so that gave me time to pack my bags. I take a break from my packing and went to have breakfast.

I walk out to the dining table that is by the pool and found my brothers and everyone there enjoying their breakfast. I greet everyone as I take a seat next to Dave.

He asks me if we are going to need security while we are there and I tell him it won't be necessary because we are going to stay at our grandparents and if we need some security we will just us theirs or hire someone. I sit in silence and enjoy my food as everyone continu to have their conversations.

After breakfast I go to my bathroom room brush my teeth aging, take nice long shower and after that I do my facial routine. I put on some comfy clothes and finish off my packing.

Dakota's outfit

After I was done I went to get my office to take the client profile documents back to my office in town and take some file to go with me to my grandparents place plus grandpa can add his inputs to the design as well

After I was done I went to get my office to take the client profile documents back to my office in town and take some file to go with me to my grandparents place plus grandpa can add his inputs to the design as well. I grab the keys to my Lamborghini Huracan and opened the door. I put the papers on the passenger seat and drive to the office.

I get to the office and decided to just park in the front parkings I grabe the documents and went inside

I get to the office and decided to just park in the front parkings I grabe the documents and went inside. Greeting everyone as I go up to my office. The elevator opens and I greet the secretary one my floor. I walk in my office and take out the documents that I will need before I file the document that I came with. After I was done I go back home.

I get home and it was half past two. I put my car back into the garage and went to my office to pack my electronics and the documents that I got from my office in town. After I was done I go to the kitchen and I greet Dan
I asks him if he could make me a plate of food with the leftovers and to bring it to my room. I go to my bedroom to check I have everything I will need.

As I am doing that there is a knock on my door. I open it and Dan comes in and set the bowl on the night stand. I thank him and I dig into my food. After I was done checking my bags and eating my lunch I take my dishs to the kitchen.