Chapter 50.

Gustav's pov

The trip to Nice Canns and Monaco with Dakota was fun and also getting to spend some time with her was great. But right now is time to get back to work. I'm currently on my way into Oslo because I have a couple of meetings there with brand deals and Dakota is back on tour. I'm also selling my house and moving into Oslo city center or just near.

I walk into Team agency meeting and we were discussing some photoshoots and fashion shows that I had to do. As usual at this time of the year they usually try to book me for a lot of things before the Christmas holidays. I always come out tired from these two months of fashion shows and shoots. But it's fine I always power through.

After the meeting I went to lunch with Jan Thomas or just Jan.

He has been my stylist for a couple of years now mainly for meager events and red carpets but over the years he has become one of my good friends

I walk into Kverneriet - Solli Plass and I see Jan sitting by the window

Hei min venn

Jan hvordan har du det

I'm good. So how was the Riviera you guys were trending with those pictures you guys posted. Especially after the Cristal Rose Charity red carpet photos came out.

The waiter comes and takes our orders and we went back to our topic.

Yeah I really didn't know that it would be such a huge deal as it was. I even gained more followers on Instagram after that day.

It was bound to become a big deal because it was your first couple red carpet and plus you guys don't post a lot of staff about each other with you guys being so private. So when you gave people a whole weeks worth of pictures and end it with a red carpet appearance. It made people go crazy. Do you even realise that you two were the most liked picture on Instagram even the most searched on Google and are still at number one.

How do you even know that.

Gustav it's all over the internet, social media and TV

I take my phone out and went on Twitter and press the search button. And there it number one trending Dakota Smith & Gustav Witzøe. Power Couple at number 2. And Cristal Rose Charity.

It's fine what matters is that we had a good and did some good deeds at the same time.

But I have to give it to you guys you both looked great.

Gustav's outfit at the Cristal Rose Charity event