Chapter 5.

Dakota's pov

Today is the Met Gala and I was excited about my look and the event. It will make today the 7th time I am invited to it. I get up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

After I ate went to my room to get my phone and went on Instagram,asked some emails,texted my friends and called my family

After I ate went to my room to get my phone and went on Instagram,asked some emails,texted my friends and called my family. While I was doing that I got a text from Kyle that him,Sir John,Tommy and Lara are on the way and that Logan was here with the piece we have been waiting for all this week. I just hope that it is not damaged because it will be difficult to fix it.

I here a knock on my door and I went to open it for them. I greet everyone and they immediately got to work on me. Kyle tells me who else other then the people I know is going to be attending. I continued to get ready and dolled up.

We were chatting and laughing. Vanity Fair is also here there were a lot of people,good thing that everything was set up in the living area since the space there is much bigger. I was almost time to leave so I put on my dress and heels. Lara places the head piece on me and Tommy put my heels on. I walk to the mirror I saw a beautiful woman looking back at me. Saying yesss sis go kill it.

I am told that my car is ready and there are fans and paparazzi outside. We walk out of my apartment,lock it and made our way to the elevator. Logan took pictures of everything and went back to his work to send them to Domenico and Stefano. Walk outside and Tommy hand me the final piece of my look. Fans and paparazzi were screaming and taking pictures.

We got into the car and went the venue. When we get there there is a line of cars. Then it was my turn. I got out of my car and the screams came as well. I walk the carpet with a heavy dress and peices. I wave and smile. I go up th the stairs and have to stop once in a while to take pictures and for the people to fix my dress. I do an interview and they asked me who am I wearing. Also what is it inspiring.

I tell them Dolce&Gabbana BIGTREE shoes and my assistant has an Alexander Mcqueen clutch with him. I say that what I'm wearing is inspired by the Garden of Eden. They ask me If they could see it. Call Kyle over he shows them my clutch. They say that it goes well with the dress I am wearing. The also ask me if my umbrella was made of real flowers. I tell them yes. She ask if she could hold it, I say sure and handed it over to her. She say its very heavy and I say try that plus the heavy dress and walking up the stairs.

 She say its very heavy and I say try that plus the heavy dress and walking up the stairs