Chapter 24.

Dakota's pov

I get up at 6 am, take a quick shower and put on Calvin Klein sweats. I put my braids in a ponytail and put on my Jordan retros on. I grab my phone and go down stairs.

Everyone expect Neth is up helping with the setting up for his party. My mother's brother and sister are going to be here in two hours along with their spouses and my cousins.

Me, my brothers, dad and grandfathers we busy setting up while my mom and grandmothers were busy making breakfast. The tents are being set up by the company that my mom hired while the party furniture is being set. At 8 am my mom says that my cousins, aunts and uncles are here. We leave the people to continue setting up to go and greet my family. We all hug and greet each other. After that we go up to Neth's room with a cake to wake him up.

We wake him up with a birthday song

He wakes up with a smiles and blows the candles. Mom tells him to go shower and get ready because breakfast is ready.

We go down stairs and set the table, after 30 minutes Neth comes down. We plate ourselves some breakfast. We catch up with my aunts uncles and cousins while we eat breakfast.

After breakfast, we go back to finish setting up for the party and I go upstairs to get my phone also putting on my shoes

After breakfast, we go back to finish setting up for the party and I go upstairs to get my phone also putting on my shoes. My aunt guides the catering staff to the backyard as I walk down the stairs. I grab my car keys and my cousin and D come along with me. We go to Vaal Mall to go and buy some alcohol at Pick n Pay liquor.

After an hour drive we get to the mall and go to the Pick n Pay. Me, D and my cousin each grab two trolley and went in. We all fill our trolleys with alcohol and I went to grab another one just in case. At the counter I ask the cashier for the bottles of Moet behind her and if they had more in the back. She comes back with 15 others and I pay for everything including almost all of the ice in the store, which was quite the bill.

We go back to the car obviously with a few people following us. We decided to go to a different places to go buy more Moët champagnes because 14 won't cut it. We go to Riverwalk Shopping Centre to look for the champagne at Checkers. We get 20 more Moët champagnes along with more ice and some of the staff we couldn't get at Pick n Pay. After that we go back to home.