7

Gianna felt Roman's featherlight yet igniting touch against her skin, almost making her moan out loud. Instead she lets out a light whimper, biting her lip to keep quiet.

Until she remembered that Roman wasn't here.

She opened her eyes only to be face to face with Manny, who's was laying directly behind her with his hands on her ass. She screams, his huge hand coming up to silence her and pin her back against his chest. Her muffled screams seemingly amusing him.

"Thought you could have the son but not the father?" He whispered into her ear. "I️ thought sharing was caring ma."

She wracked her brain for something that could help get her out of this situation and ended up with slamming her elbow as hard as she could into his rib cage, sending him tumbling over the bed and into the floor. She quickly hops out of the bed and rushes out of the room, screaming for help.

"Pinche puta!" He yells, standing up in pain. "You can run, but you can't hide! You're in my house!" She hears him yell from behind her. She continues to rush up through the hallways when a hand covers her mouth and grabs her from behind, forcing her into a dark room. She starts to scream once more until she heard a panicked whisper say "it's me! It's me, calm down!"

Upon hearing Alex's voice, she stoops screaming, making him finally remove his hand from her mouth. "Alex?!" She almost cries out. Still angered by him but was grateful nonetheless. She took what she could get in this situation.

"I️ told you I️ would help you get out, and now is the perfect time," he whispers, turning on the lights, revealing the room that they were in to be a garage. They had their pick of five different expensive looking cars and quickly headed towards the one closest to the garage door, which was a black Tesla model J. They quickly got in and Alex steps on the gas. The car comes to life and the gear shift is finally noticeable to him. He quickly changes gears and just as he puts it in reverse, Manny and a few men with guns comes busting in.

With guns.

Gianna screams just was they aimed to shoot and just as Alex throws the entire car in reverse, busting down the closed garage door and quickly getting out of there as he switched gears again and put it into drive, stepping on the gas and barreling full speed out the gate and into the city of Culiacán. 

"Where are we going?" She asks him.

"Texas," he states, keeping his eyes on the road. "It's closer than California."

Gianna gasps. "I️ have family in Houston! If we get there, I️-"

"Gianna..." Alex's tone stops her. "We can't go there," he speaks.

"But-"

"If we do, you'll just make them a target to my father," he warns her. "Do you want whoever that lives there, dead?"

Gianna slumps in her seat. "No..." she sighs. She crosses her arms and sits back and relaxes. Just as she was about to close her eyes and get some sleep, the dashboard came to life with an unknown number calling. They both eye each other before hesitantly answering.

"You know you're driving my smart car, right?" Manny's voice says through the speakers. "It's connected to my phone dumbass, I️ can see where you two are going. But that's fine. I'll let you go, for tonight. But when I️  wake up, I'm gonna hunt you two down," he threatens. The phone call ends, and feeling tense, Alex presses the accelerator.