6

A knock on the door interrupts Gianna's racing and anxious thoughts. She looks up to see Alex letting himself in, which earns him an eye roll as she turns away from from. "I️ come in peace," he states, holding his hands up.

"What do you want Alex? If that's even your real name," she scoffs.

"My real name is Alejandro Montoya-Garcia," he tells her as he approaches her slowly. She was still turned away from from him, refusing to look at him. "Look, your dad tried to kill my dad when I️ was younger. I️ grew up without a father!" He exclaimed.

"Am I️ supposed to feel sorry for you?" She hisses, whipping around to face him. "Your father is an awful man," she hisses. "Maybe my father did you a favor. You were definitely so much better of without him-"

"Don't!" Alex yells, harshly grabbing her wrist. "You dare you bratty little bitch," he growls, pointing at her.

Gianna glares at him. "You're doing entirely too much to please a man who didn't even bother to look for you," she dares say. "You went...how many years without him? Only to find out he's alive," she hisses.

His grip on her tightened, pulling her even closer. "It's cause if Giovanni ever found out he was alive, he'd just send someone else to kill him instead. He only did what he had to do to survive. Survive long enough to get his revenge," he seethes.

The tension between them was thick and electric and before either of them knew it, their mouths were pressed against each other's, wildly making out. Ripping each other's clothes off, they fall back on to the bed together, tangled up in each other.

* * * *
Gianna wakes up the next morning, feeling the heat of another body pressed up against her, and hands running through her curls. She slowly opens her eyes and sees Alex leaning on his elbows, towering over her. "What?" She whispers. "You're staring."

"You're just really pretty," he comments, making her smile before the reality of the situation comes crashing down. She just slept with the son of her dad's rival.

Oh shit.

But before she could even say anything, the door to her room rips open, revealing a pissed off Manny. They both immediately sat up, with her wrapping herself in her sheets in embarrassment.

"Papa-" Alex stands, only to be punched in the face by Manny.

"You are so fucking weak!" Manny yells at him, shoving him against the wall now, forearm harshly pressed against his throat despite Alex being a few inches taller than his father. "Out of all the bitches you could've fucked, you chose her?!" He then backs away, making Alex cough for air as Manny reaches into his phone to make a call.

He puts it on speaker as soon as the caller answered. "Pronto?"

Gianna gasped as she instantly recognized her father's voice. "Papa!" She yelled out. But as soon as she did that, Manny took her hair into his grip, harshly tugging on it, making her scream out in pain.

"Gianna?! Gianna!" Gio worryingly called out on the phone. "Manny you bastard, what are you doing to her?!"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Manny said tauntingly through the phone. "You know, you got one sexy ass daughter. I️ think after I'm done with her, I'll sell her to the highest bidder on the dark web," he states, still having a tight grip on her hair, making her tear up.

"No! Manny you pezzo di merda. I️ swear to Dio, if anything happens to her...I️ will kill you, your son, Elena and Marina," he threatens.

That seemed to have caught Manny's attention. "You wouldn't kill Marina," he says. "Naomi wouldn't never let you."

Her dad was quiet but when she let out a soft whimper, he seemed to have picked up on her terror through the phone. "Don't test me," Gio growled.

Manny angrily shoves Gianna away, making her yelp. "Fuck you. You don't know where she is. You're bluffing," he laughs off, but there was still a hint of nervousness. "Gianna, say goodbye to your father. Cause I'm holding an auction for you in two days," he announces, making her cry harder on the ground. "You hear that Caruso? You'll never see her again," he seethes before hanging up the phone. Manny looks over at his son. "Put some clothes on and let's go," he snaps before walking off.

Alex nervously gulps as his father walks out. He quickly puts on his clothes from last night and bends down to Gianna to console her. "I'll be back later," he whispers. "I️ -I️'m gonna get you out of here Gianna, I️ swear," he tells her before getting up and rushing out.

__________________________

Ahhh what's going to happen?

Let me know what are your thoughts and stuff down below!! ❤️