12

Warning: smut

Gianna has only ever loved one guy in her entire life and that was her dad. Through all the chaos that has been the last two weeks, she found herself thinking about him constantly. This was a dangerous lifestyle to have, and he probably thought he was doing her a favor by not getting too attached in case one of these days he finally got snuffed out by some disgruntled ex-worker, a family member looking to get revenge or a rival. He tried to replace his absence with material things, not paying attention to Naomi whenever she urged that importance of actually spending time with their children.

He did eventually end up spending time with one of his children, Dante. But not being there for Gianna during her formative years have her some major daddy issues that Giovanni himself did not see coming.

And now, the love she had for her dad was replaced for the love she had for another man in her life, Roman. But there was another contending for that spot, Alex.

Gianna has never been so confused in her life. She knew now wasn't the time to some Edward Vs. Jacob type of romance but she couldn't help what she was feeling. Roman was her first crush, first kiss and first time but Alex was also the first guy she got to experience outside of Roman and he was also great. Despite the hard exterior, he's shown to be quite caring and sensitive, things Roman lack from time to time because he was trained to actually not be as emotional.

Using Roman's phone, she sits on the soft, fluffy bed and waits for her dad to pick up. But was pleasantly when it was her brother that picked up instead. "D?" She spoke into the phone.

"Gi? You alright?" He asked and she nodded before saying, "yeah, I'm fine." "Where are you right now? Who are you with?"

"I'm in Tijuana with Roman," she tells him, leaving it the part that was she still with Montoya's only son. "We're crossing the border soon."

"No need," Dante said, "papa said he would pick you up himself," he announced, making Gianna smile. "Just be ready, he'll be there in a day."

"I️ can't wait to see you guys!" She squeals.

"Us too! We were worried bad Gi, mama could barely function not knowing how you were. You are okay right?" He asked again.

"I'm fine!" She happily said. "Just a bit scratched and bruised but nothing too serious," she tells him.

"Told papa just now, he's preparing and getting on a private jet as we speak," he tells her. "Be at this location, it's a private airstrip narcos own so they could ship drugs without the government on their necks," Dante said. He told her the address and she quickly wrote it down on one of those hotel pens and pads.

"See you soon D," she said before hanging up.

"Take care of yourself."

A knock on the door revealed Roman on the other side of it as he walked in, looking concerned. "You good?" He asked as he leaned against a post on the four poster bed frame.

"My dad's on his way to pick me up myself!" Gianna says excitedly, wrapping her arms around his midsection. He slowly wraps his arms around her and pulls her close. "We just have to meet him at this location tomorrow," she tells him. "Finally get this leave this god awful country behind," she sniffs, making him chuckle.

"Mexico isn't so bad," Roman tries to defend. "It's pretty."

"Pretty awful," she frowns up at him. "I'm never coming back here," she sighs as she pulls herself away and sit on the bed again. "I️ don't think I️ could come back if I️ wanted to anyways."

Roman sits down next to her. "You know, if your dad is coming then...we can't take Alex with us," he informs, gauging her reaction. "I️ don't think your father would be too happy to help put the guy that put you in this position in the first place."