9

Gianna let out a yawn as they were let off the bus, finally arriving to Mexicali. "Where are we going?" She moans as Alex tugs on her hand. "Shouldn't we be across the border right now?" She sniffs.

"We still don't have anything to cross," he reminds. "Look, we're both tired from that long ass bus ride. Let's just get a hotel for the night and rest," he suggests, perking her up. Oh how she longed for a hot shower and a bed. She nodded and walked alongside with him, holding his hand to keep close. Alex flags down a taxi and asks the driver to drop them off to the nearest motel.

"Motel?" She scrunches her face in disgust. "You said hotel."

"Hotels ask for ID and credit cards. We don't have either. Motels accept cash and generally don't give a fuck what you do as long as you don't cause trouble," he tells her as the cab driver pulls up to a dilapidated motel and Alex thanks him, paying him in cash before getting out. Gianna got out alongside with him with an unimpressed look on her face. Rich girl habits die hard. When you're accustomed to a certain lifestyle, it's hard to shake it.

Alex rolls his eyes at her and walks ahead to the lobby to pay for the room. "Do you have any rooms with two beds," Alex asked the front desk person in Spanish.

The man looked between the two of them and noticed their lack of luggage before looking at Gigi and eying her up and down. "You two are together?" He asked curiously. "Hey man...she's really pretty. Why not share one bed?" He suggests.

Alex simply refuses to answer his question. "Just a room with two beds please," he asked once again. The man shrugged and handed them the key and told them that it was $37 a night. Alex paid enough for two nights, grabbed his keys and walked out with Gigi in tow.

When they finally made it to their room, Gianna immediately falls on to the bed. "Finally," she breathed out.

"Don't you wanna shower first?" Alex asked as he shut the door behind them.

"No...I️ just need this," she hums as she's raps herself in the sheets. "The shower can wait."
Soon found herself drifting into a deep sleep.

* * * * *
Gianna wakes up a couple hours later to see her room, empty. Alex was nowhere to be found and she stood up, uncertain about what to do. Suddenly a knock on the door spooks her and she walks over to answer but realizes at the last second that she shouldn't be opening the doors to anybody. Housekeeping and Alex would have a key...

Suddenly the door was broken down, and she screamed in surprise as Manny now stood in the door way with two goons beside him. "Told you I️ would find you," he gloats as he walks in as she stumbles back in fear. "And, I️ brought some guests," he gestures over to the door. She watches in horror as her father, mother, brother, and Roman were dragged in, looked bloody and beat.

"Oh my god!" She falls to the floor in despair. "Stop! What are you doing?!" She screams at him.

Manny crouches to the ground to level with with her, evil smirk on his face. "You thought you could make a fool outta me and live?" He chuckled, reaching out to brush his fingers against her cheek. "No..." He then grips her cheeks between his fingers painfully as he forced her to look at her family. "Hmm, I️ wonder who should die first," he said.

"No!"

"Shhh, this the best part," he silences her, covering her mouth with his hand. "Mmm...I️ think Giovanni Junior should go first," she heard him say.

Gianna screams were muffled as one of his men put her brother on his knees and pointed a gun to his head. The man pulled the trigger without hesitation while she cried against Manny's chest. "Alright who's next? You mother? Your father? Your lover?" He teases as she sobs. "Hmm...Naomi, you're up next."

Gianna's protest were muffled as he forced her to watch him order the hits on her family. One by one she watched them fall to the ground lifelessly until she couldn't take it anymore. She eventually fell over in a messy, sobbing heap and Manny seemed to revel in that.

She felt his hands pet her hair, slowly making their way down to her exposed neck. "Just kill me too please," she begged. "I️ can't-"

"You can't what mi amor?" He cooed.

"I️ can't live with out them," she shakes her head as she breaks down. "Just shoot me, please," she pleads.

"But if I️ do that, how will you ever learn?" He says. "I'm not gonna kill you Gigi. I️ want you to live with the constant painful reminder that you did this," he said, now trying to take off her clothes. "You should've never disobeyed. Father's know best, you know?"

Gianna screams once more as he straddles her, fighting with her hands until he smacked her across the face, almost nearly knocking her out from the sheer steel of it. "Stop fighting and just enjoy it," he hisses. "You know you want to."

Feeling faint, she shuts her eyes.

* * * * * *

And opens them only to find Alex standing above her. "Gianna? Gianna are you okay?" He shakes her.

"What-"

"I️ think you were having a bad dream. You were shaking and crying," he tells her as she sits up. "Are you okay?"

"Am I️ okay?!" She yells, now sitting up right. "I've been kidnapped, sexually assaulted, chased after, lost in country where I️ don't speak the language and...a-and," she stammers.

"Gigi-" he says but was interrupted when she slapped him.

"Don't call me that!" She exclaims. "Only people I care about call me that, and I definitely do not care about you," she hisses. "You've made my life a living hell since day 1. I️ wish I️ never met you!"

Alex, still stung by her outburst and slap, quietly watches as she storms out of the door.
_______________________________
Posted (04.01.2021)

April fools!! It was allll a dream 😌