Come Along New Friend

Aria-

I waited until someone answered the phone and it wasn't Sophie . I eyed Megan as she was staring at me confused.

" Um hello , who is this and what are you doing with the phone your holding ". I asked , Megan started to laugh wich made me giggle but I went back to a straight face and listen to what the person has to say.

" This is Sophie's brother , may I ask who are you - .... bitch ? ". Said Dante.

I wasn't surprised that's what my name is on Sophie's phone and her name on my phone is Crackhead , but I knew it was Dante Quivez speaking because his sexy voice singed in my ears.

" Dante ? , Oh yeah no worries that's what I mean in your sisters phone , but yeah can you pass me Sophie ?". I said looking over to Megan with a weird smile . she was trying to hold her laugh in .

" Oh hi angel , I didn't recognize it was you , but sure I can pass you Sophie ".  He said but Before he did anything I wondered to myself if her can find out about Lizzy Paso , since he is her brother.

" Wait - do yoh think you can find anything about A girl Name Lizzy Paso ?". I asked him .

Dante -

Why does my angel need to find out about something , well it doesn't matter my angel deserves the world and I guess I can find more about this Lizzy Paso.

" I could do that , but I want something in return ". I said .

" Um , sure what do you need ". Aria asked him with a unsure tone.

" I would like to have one date with you, and you can't say no". I said.

Aria -

A WHAT -

I looked over to my sister who was also listening since the phone was on speaker " Did I hear that right , because the last time we meant things didn't go well AND your asking me on a date correct ?" . I said this guy must be crazy thinking I would agree to a date after he said I was his . But he said I can't say no ..... I decided to think about it .

" Um can we talk about that in New york because I can't give you a yes yet ".I said I already hate this guy.

" Of course angel and I guess we have a deal either way"  . He said in his husky tone.

" DON'T call me Angel , thanks for the conversation Mr. Quivez". I said then I hang up.

I looked at my sister and she bursted. Out laughing. I can't believe she is laughing after hearing this.

" I mean it's one date right ". She finally said . After ten minutes of fucking laughing .

" Your right maybe it would be ok , but remember Meggy you don't need a man in your Life to make you Happy OK "  I said. It's true my little sister doesn't need a man she can have kids without man.... Right?.

" Ok , let's talk tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep in your room Just to keep you safe from the stranger we brought into the house". I said .

" Ok ". Said Megan.

The next day .

I woke up and got off my sisters bed and And into my room , and brushed my teeth and turned on my bathroom Bluetooth and put on Lush Life by Zara. I danced to the music while brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes

 I danced to the music while brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes

*Her clothes*

I tied my hair up in a small bun and went into the kitchen and made some fruit salad for the girl's in my house. Then I went to wake up my sister .

" Hey , come on , let's go get you a phone ". I said while patting her head.

" ugh, ok I'm up you can stop hitting my head ". She said with a groan.

She did her moring routine and went to the kitchen. They only person left is our one and only Lizzy . I knocked on the door and I guess Megan found her twin because She is still sleeping.

" Sorry Lizz you have to wake up let's get you a new phone too". I said , while hitting her head with a pillow .

" Ugh , ok I'm up Aria". Said Lizzy touching her head .

We all got into my car

My beauty . We all got in because Today where gonna do a lot of shopping. We drove to the nearest Apple store and went inside , I don't need a new phone because I actually take of myself. Lizzy and Megan got white iPhone 11 with customise phone cases.

Cute right , then we went to the beach and swam , spending time with Lizzy is fun

Cute right , then we went to the beach and swam , spending time with Lizzy is fun .

Time skip to New York -

We arrived back at home in New York .Lizzy was still with us and it was ok because my penthouse had 4 bedrooms. The day passed by and we meant Lizzy mother and her bookshop. 

The next day -

I dropped off my sister at school .

" Hey how old are you ?"  I asked .

" Im 23 years old ". She said. wow she is the exact age as me and look at me thinking she is 19 .

We drove to my building with Ms.Lizzy following behind me in matching outfits that screams power , when we got into the building Sophie was there waiting for my to take over my building. We hugged each other and I introduce Lizzy Paso to her.

We walked up to my office and since I don't have a assistant I wanted to surprise Ms.Paso with a job.

" You are now my assistant Lizzy " . I said while holding my arms to her . She cam running and almost knocking me off my feet.

" Thank you so much ". She said with a huge smile. Im happy she is smiling .

*********************************