Chapter 6

I put on my Gucci Swimming suit and Sun Glasses on to go swimming in our swimming pool.

My sister wore the same thing as me but her swimming suit was black.

We stepped in the pool and put on some music.

" Alexa turn on the speakers and put on ' Lush Life ' by Zara ". Said Sophie.

Lush Life is our forever favourite song , it's something we both like.

As the music played , me my sister swam and played Marco and polo since our pool was a Xfinity pool .

We enjoyed our evening and danced to the beat of the music then my sister started singing ... WOW she is a amazing singer.

" You sing good Meggy,  how do you do it ? ". I asked Megan.

" I don't know really know , it just comes out of my mouth , but you are. Right I do sound good . Do you think I should become a singer ?". Said Megan.

I would've loved it if she became a model and follow my step into the designer life but it looks like she has a good talent the world needs to know about.

You know what, she should become a singer and I can make that happen.

" You should Become a singer , and since your sister is powerful , I will make it happen , but you have to promise me you will not let the fame get to you " . I said to her.

I stayed the same after fame , And I learned people became different for fame . And I don't want that for my sister.

" I promise sis , and thanks ". Said Megan.

We hugged each other . I can't ask for a better sister , I think I have the best sister in the world.

We gotten out of the pool and turned off the music . It was 4 : 34 pm in California while it was about 3:00 in New york. I left my building to Sophie since she is using my model's for her magazine. I should call her to see what's going on over their.

I put on my pajamas and went to the kitchen to make some snacks and the call.

I dialed her number and waited , she finally picked up.

" Hey Sophie , how's New York going and did the modeling go well ? ". I asked.

" Hey Ari , Yeah the building is doing great , and guess what those models are scared of me , like the minute i entered your building everyone started working fast and started calling me Miss ? , do you have something to do with this".  Said Sophie.

" I told Anna that , you are way more meaner than me and you don't mess around , I don't know how it got through the whole building". I said.

I was angry at Anna but also calm about the building and my worker's being respectful to Sophie .

" Oh ok , I'm at my cousin Loretta house ". Sophie said.

"Ok girl you gotta show me your family  , It's like I'm meeting some of your family members now ". I said. 

" Oh yeah about that , you wanna come to the ball with me , it's for Loretta's high school graduation party , and you can bring your sister along ". Said Sophie.

Why didn't she tell me this before we left New York ugh.

" When is it ?". I asked .

" It's in 3 weeks , i think you will be here the week before the ball right". Said Sophie.

I was hoping we can stay in L.A for a month but I guess I asked for it.

" Yeah sure where gonna be there and on time , ok by bitch , see you im two weeks ". I said.

" Bye". Said Sophie.
**********************************
These next 2 chapter's is about the sisters but don't worry , little did you know Dante Quivez been watching her the whole time ever since he met her 💫 .