Chapter 25

"I have a beautiful view from my room, lets go up." Sebastian stated as they took their plates along with their glasses.

"Okay." Greenery said back with her own plate in hand filled with the mouth-watering food they both could not wait to devour. The sun had set with the shades of deep orange still seen over the horizon making the sky a beautiful explosion of colours with the stars now appearing one at a time. There was a cool breeze blowing having it being a beautiful night to chill outside. Sebastian opened the door to the room with him moving to the side and letting Greenery walk through first. He was also a neat freak which was why the room was spotless with everything put where it was supposed to be. The windows had been opened with the curtains slightly dancing now and again. It had just been two days and one night but every corner of the room was smelling of nothing but him and it was intoxicating as Greenery thought she would faint. This was totally crazy, she was staying with Sebastian black and he was apparently her husband, her mind could not process it and her heart, oohh her poor heart was as if on steroids.

"Give me your plate." Sebastian said with Greenery turning and giving her plate which he placed on the side table then took her glass. Greenery squeezed out of the window, getting on the roof and turning to Sebastian holding two fleece blankets for them and two pillows. Greenery took them and placed them so that they would seat comfortably without falling. Sebastian then gave her the glasses and the plates before making his way out. As mentioned his room did have the best view with no trees obstructing it. They sat on one blanket and draped the other on top of them. The cool breeze kicked their skin having Greenery close her eyes and take it all in. It was beautiful and her heart leapt harder and harder in her chest with there being no hope that she would be able to finish her food yet she had to. Sebastian had been so excited, she had let him do the broccoli and it was so much fun watching him jump all over the kitchen trying to make it as perfect as he could.

It was the first meal they had made together and you would swear that they had just made a baby at the way they were so excited.

"Okay, start eating in 1, 2, 3."Sebastian called not being able to hold it in anymore. The fact that Greenery made the meal had him jittery and he also could not wait to taste the broccoli he had made with her help. It all smelled amazing and he was starving.

"Its not a race you know." She said as she took her fork and stabbed one of the golden potatoes, bringing it to her mouth as he also dug in, taking his time to chew and savour the taste.

"Wow," Sebastian shot out with his eyes wide, it was like a bomb of flavour had just exploded in his mouth. The potatoes were sweet, sour and hot at the same time. He went on taking a piece of the perfectly sliced beef that sat on the pea puree and it was magic. He turned staring at Greenery who was just eating her food. Greenery turned to look at the guy that looked at her as if she was the goddess of life. Her laughter filled the air with his eyes wide open yet no words coming out of his mouth.

"Let's open a restaurant." It was all he could say, his tongue was still tickling from the dash of mint leaves that she had explained that they open your taste buds and make food taste even better. She could not help but laugh harder, she had had a lot of reactions to her cooking but never this one. He was killing her and he could not help himself.

"I am serious Green." He said with him picking a potato and adding the beef slice with a little bit of the puree, dabbing it in the dip she had made on the side then he brought it to her. Greenery froze where she was with her eyes open. It was her turn to be shocked as she watched the fork get near and near to her so much she pushed back yet he kept coming.

Sebastian Black was feeding her his food, how insane and mind blowing was that for her. Her heart was at her throat. A nervous laugh escaping her as she bit her lip.
"Sebastian, I have my own plate." She tried but it was futile for he was determined to prove his point. She took a deep breath, swallowing and slightly parting her lips and that was all he needed. The fork slid through with her wrapping her lips around it, her eyes on his as he watched, the fork slowly pulled back with her chewing and oohh lord, was he even eating the same food she was? It tasted so different, was it possible that his was so good it had her body tickle or maybe it was just the fact that it was from his plate and he had fed it to her. Her mind was exploding over and over again as her body shook with the emotions hitting her like a brick on her face, she could not tear her eyes from his. SHE WAS EATNG WITH HIS FORK!

Greenery wanted to scream, she wanted to scream and dance and throw herself off the roof. It was the most amazing thing ever and she was totally freaking out. Her heart was drumming and she was losing it, her face was surely red and she found herself nodding her head over and over again for no bloody reason. She was slipping again and she could not help it. Lord she was going crazy again yet never had it felt so good.
"You just ruined food for me because none could ever compare." Sebastian said and Greenery literally wanted to roll of the roof. She could not take it, it was suddenly hot, too hot as she swallowed. What could she say after that, what could she do besides faint and wake up only to faint again.

Sebastian turned around, seeming not to note the effect he was having on her as she sat there frozen. She watched him do the same and bring the fork up to his lips as her eyes went wide. She was thinking of how he was about to eat with the same fork and they had basically kissed, it had basically been their first kiss and she could not even breathe as she watched him continue eating. Greenery cleared her throat, getting a hold of herself before she screamed so loud at how giddy she was. She had not felt like this in a long time and it felt so different. She stared down at her food, eating yet it suddenly tasted dull. She shook her head knowing that it was all in her head, this meal had been prepared with such precision, she had wanted to impress him, she always wanted to impress him and when he noted her effort it felt so good.

Sebastian was quick to finish his food which he was sad about because he could have ate a whole pot if possible. He placed the plate on the side, adjusting the blanket before laying back and sighing. This was a peaceful and nice evening and what great company he had. He watched the sky, seeing the stars and the moon bright. Greenery finished her meal and also lay down sure there was enough space between them. Silence fell over them with both of them deep in thought yet their thoughts filled with the other. They were both confused about what they felt yet for Greenery it was more scary, this could mean she was at the edge again and she was just in a good relationship with him, she did not want to ruin that by going psycho on him. She also did not want to find herself locked up again, she did not think she could survive it again, this had been a bad idea.

Her mood turned sombre as she suddenly turned, getting up and collecting her plate.

"Uhm, I have a lot of work." She said with a shaky voice.

"Yeah, we can do it up here. I also have to finish three assignments which I need to submit tomorrow. Can we please start with the cost accounting?" He asked with her turning around and not wanting to face him. She actually wanted to get away from him but how could she say no to him, she had promised to help him and he needed her so she could not say no to him. She turned around slowly as he himself stood up with his plate and glass.

They quickly went down stairs.

"I will wash the dishes." He said, beating her to it as he took the plate from her. He walked to the sink and washed the dishes, including those they had left after cooking. He wiped them after and packed them away as Greenery went to the toilet. He went to the pantry, taking a packet of chips and then went to open the fridge finding a medium sized tub of ice cream which he was shocked to find there yet had been hoping to. He was sure the government budget did not include ice creams and all those snacks.

"I think detective Wess used some of her money to buy all these things!" He shouted not sure where Greenery was.

"What makes you say that?" Greenery asked as she appeared in the living room, picking up all their books and laptops.

"There is just too much food in here, government is stingy and I don't think the budget is enough to cover all these delicious treats. I mean we even have magnums."

"Really?" She shot up as she rushed to see for herself and there they were.

"Wow. I get your point. Weird." She said back as he took some of the things she was carry to ease the load. They went back upstairs, sitting back on the roof.

"Okay, so cost accounting is used by a company's managerial team to see the cost associated in the production of goods and services. Let us just say that in your fitness company you want to see what your costs are, it may be in each department, you can use cost accounting to see this. You know that there are fixed costs and variable costs right?" Greenery asked as she sat with her legs crossed, staring at Sebastian who was just a few inches from her with his own legs crossed. He nodded his head, watching her as she explained and unfolded everything for him. She went on, grabbing a paper and mapping it out for him as he himself was jotting down what she was saying. She was not rushing him but taking it slowly and moving along with him. They laughed and talked and wrote as she told him about standard costing, activity based costing and lean costing. It was amazing how she was taking something that had kicked his ass for weeks and made it so simple for him. He was dazed really, her voice capturing him and taking him to a place he did not want to go yet in all that daze he still heard every word with her asking of his opinion now and again, making it all about him-the learner.

"Okay, let us do the two exercises then you will get on your assignment." She said as she grabbed the pack of chips and two which she ate, chewing on it. The night had moved on, her throat dry from talking so much yet she had had so much fun doing it. It was like there was a string holding them together and with each passing moment it multiplied, growing until there was a rope.

She watched as he opened his laptop, opening the book and wring down the question. They did it together, their head so close that of one looked up they would kiss. Greenery's hands shook as she held the pen, Sebastian placing his on hers with her freezing in action.

"So it goes to this column?" He asked as he looked up at her, their faces so near they were breathing the same air. He swallowed, staring at her as he watched her nod her head. He held the stare for a second before bending down to right.

They did both exercises together with a lot of cancellation happening yet Sebastian was getting the idea and he was ready to tackle is assignment after the longest of time.

"Thank you Green, you get a tub of ice cream." He said with her laughing as she took the creamy tub of ice cream he had been eating all by himself.

"Oohh thank you gracious one. You are too kind." She said mockingly, giving him a bow for show. The spoon was dipped in and she did not fail to notice that he had only took one spoon. She looked at it for the longest of time before scooping the ice cream and bring it to her mouth. The delicious treat melted away and she moaned, could not help it as her eyes closed shut. Her eyes opened, moving on to see which ice cream it was and of course it was Oreo. It was heaven and her new favourite.