She ordered her drink almost instantly, the bartender obviously taking a liking towards her.

Before I could see her face, which I was dying to see considering the fact her curvy body looked to die for in that little black dress, my attention was captured by Zack grabbing my arm.

I turned my attention towards him with a blank expression, impatiently waiting for him to speak.

"Harry, I want you to meet Britney. Britney, this is Harry." He smiled as he introduced me to his lady friend, and as I looked at her I saw a look of recognition and shock on her face.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. Fuck. Don't tell me I've slept with her before.

"Why are you looking at me like that." I asked bluntly, not liking the way she was just staring at me.

"I think you know my friend. She told me you were staring at her from outside a coffee shop. Kind of weird don't you think?" She smirked, leaning into Zack more for comfort.

My eyes widened in shock as my head snapped back towards the bar. There's no fucking way.

Much to my surprise, there she was. The girl who I've had on my mind for days, the girl who made me have a hard on throughout a whole meeting. Aren't I a lucky bastard.

I started to make my way over to her, it was now I noticed every mans eyes on her curvy little body. But she was so clueless, staring around the club with big eyes like she had never seen such an erotic atmosphere anywhere. The white lights from the bar illuminated behind her body, making her look like an angel. Such a pretty contrast to the red lighting of the rest of the club.

I watched her for a few moments, taking in the way her glossy full lips wrapped themselves around the straw as she sucked lightly. Her posture straight as she sat on one of the stools closer to the wall, almost as if she was trying to hide herself. Such an innocent soul.

Her attempts to stay hidden didn't work. Every male in the room had looked at her at least once, and an unknown feeling of anger and annoyance seemed to burn in my veins more than the whiskey did.

I urgently made my way over, feeling my palms become sweaty by just looking at her. I softly grabbed her hip, wrapping my arm around her back and leaning against the wall to the right of her.

She jumped in surprise, swaying slightly as she looked at the hand on her hip. I chuckled under my breath. Definitely innocent.

Not liking that she hadn't looked at me, I grabbed her chin more firmly as I turned her head, loving the way her eyes widened as she recognised me.

"Hey pretty girl. I've been meaning to find you. Shall we call it fate?" I spoke roughly, just loud enough so she could hear me over the music. I traced my thumb across her full lips, tugging the bottom one down as sinful thoughts ran through my head.

"Remember me? Maybe I should give you a new name, not just pretty girl, how about coffee girl? Or even better, what about my messy girl? You made quite the first impression baby." I laughed at the memory of her spilling her coffee down her cute little top.

"It's you." She said cutely, her hands grabbing at my forearms.

"Yes it's me. Silly girl. What's your name baby?" I was dying to find out.