PT.3 C H A P T E R TWO

Start from the beginning

I went back to the messages.

Me: what's up? Why you sending me to voicemail babe?

Wife🥰💕: Read

Me: Aight now, stop that shit. What's wrong? Talk to me.

Wife🥰💕: Read

"Bruh!" I exclaimed, immediately getting all eyes on me. I ran a hand through my hair before waving with a chuckle. "This game man.. y'all play Among Us?" They bypassed the moment with ease, luckily, so I looked back down with a huff.

What could I have possibly done? I had no missed calls, no missed texts, I know it wasn't nothing to do with the Motivation video because I told her I was dancing in it. So.. what?

"Alright y'all, let's get it. Hands in." I sighed and slid my phone into my cargo pants before zipping it up the pocket. I pushed whatever the hell was going on to the back of my head and focused on my priorities right now. My job.

Soon the show was ongoing and I stood on the left edge, my eyes scanning the crowd as we finished 'Tip Toes' the next song going to be My Type. As I leaned over to get out of the top light glare, I saw two girls waving ecstatically at me and I chuckled before waving back, my eyebrows shooting up when they lifted their shirts.

I quickly turned around and shook my head. Jesus.. when I looked over my shoulder again, they were just laughing their asses off. These girls mane. I ain't gon' say it but bruh..

My attention then moved to Di when she spoke into the mic. "Miami, lemme here youuu- Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type!"

I started the routine with the other guys and gradually moved towards Di to do our choreography. "That's my type, nigga that's my type.." We were suppose to do a 'shadow grind.' It was basically a way that to the crowd it looked like we were grinding but in reality, we didn't even graze each other.

But like I said, we were suppose to. I was stunned when she backed up against me fully and winded her hips while rapping the next verse. "Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe. Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night." On my face, I probably looked calm and collected. Internally.. I was freaking the fuck out.

Why?

I backed away and continued dancing but not without glancing to the left side of the stage and seeing Quavo standing there with his emotionless expression. Fuck.

-

"Thank you Miami, I fucking love y'all. I'm Saweetie.."

I let her say her goodbyes as I cautiously walked off the stage and over to Quavo. "Bro I didn't-"

He held up his hand. "I know, don't worry about it." He gave me a bro hug before pulling back with a chilled smile. "She just being extra, tryna make me jealous and shit." He huffed when Di walked off the stage and strutted right past us, not giving himself glance. "You going out with them?"

I swear I expected him to knock me out.. well.. try to. "Uh.. maybe? I don't know."

"Go, make sure she don't do no stupid shit for me. I already know she not about to let me go so just watch out for that dumbass. She get reckless when she mad." I nodded slightly and watched him walk off.

What the hell.. okay?

I rubbed the back of my neck before slowly walking to the back to take a shower and change into my own clothes.

When in the shower, I leaned forward and let the water run down my back as I heard my phone going off. That's when the shit with Robyn popped in my head and I scrambled to grab it, happy I opted for a waterproof case. That's when I saw a series of messages from her.