Chapter 10 - Bitch! [Part 2.]

Start from the beginning

"That's what the fuck I thought!"

"Shut up bitch. That's why your mom is a slut for a living." Jade scoffed.

Almost immediately, Jessica grabbed Jade's face with her whole entire palm, and shoved her onto the ground. Jade didn't even get to move, when Jessica grabbed her hair, and continuously banged her head into the lunch table seat. Jade kept trying to reach up and grab Jessica, but she was too enraged. Jessica was fuming with nothing but red and rage. She was so angry that when Lisa tried to grab Jessica, she grabbed a handful of Jade's hair and dragged her across the floor. Finally the lunchlady game along, and broke the two up.

"To my office now, Jessica!" Lisa shouted. "Everyone get back to their seats!"

Getting into a fight at community service resulted into an automatic weeks worth of a suspension. Lisa had asked Jessica what happened, and she told her that Jade had made fun of her mother. Jeffery was called and he had to pick up Jessica up early.

Jessica was huffing and puffing when she was in the car, and she was still enraged. What was bad, is that she would let her anger consume her when she got angry. Jeffery was going to ask her what was wrong, but she looked to furious to function. When they got home, Justine didn't know that she was there early because she was at work.

However, Daniel knew.

He watched Jessica stomp up the stairs, and violently slam her door. Daniel lifted up on the couch, then looked at Jeffery in a confused way as he walked in, and threw the keys on the counter.

"The heck is wrong with her?" Daniel laughed.

"She got into a fight." Jeffery chuckled.

Daniel stared upstairs, then made his way up there. He carried the guitar to the video game 'Guitar Hero' from the basement, walked upstairs, and barged into her room. Jessica gave him an irritated look, while he stood at the door and grinned at her.

"Look Daniel, i'm not in the mood to play Guitar Hero right now." Jessica growled. "Leave my room."

"Taaaaaaakkkeeeeee onnn meeee. Take on me-"

"Daniel, i'm not kidding!" Jessica shouted. "Get the fuck out!"

"Taaaakkeeeee meeeee ooooooooooonnnnnnnn!" Daniel continued as he kneeled down, and acted like he was really rocking out. Jessica looked at him and cracked a small smile. She was trying to stay serious, but Daniel's goofiness was making it hard.

"Get g-get the fuck out, Daniel." She said, trying to hide her grin.

"I'll beeeee goooonnnnnnneeeeeeeee!" He continued.

"Daniel!"

"In a day oooorrrrrrrrr twwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

He stood up, and Jessica was laughing extremely hard. She couldn't help it. Daniel looked absolutely stupid, and she hadn't had a good laugh in almost forever. Out of all of the rage that was going on, it felt good to have a great laugh for once.

"So you ready to play now, right?" Daniel smiled.

"I guess we can play...." Jessica responded as she got the last of her laugh out.

But just as they were getting ready to play, Jeffery said that he had to make a long drive to go drop his mother off her birthday gift. He made this drive every year, and not wanting to stay home by herself, he made the drive with him and Daniel. It was a 6 hour drive. 3 hours on the way there, and 3 hours

They played Guitar Hero for the whole 3 hours on the way to the nursing, home that was way out. While Jeffery went inside the place, they put the music on blast. The music was so loud that the bass was making the limo bounce a little. They had chips and soda for the ride, and they had fun.

But when Jeffery came back into the car, they could tell that his mood had dampened.

"Are you okay, Jeffery?" Jessica asked as she leaned into the front seat.

"Yeah...."Jeffery lied. "Lets just..lets just go home you guys."

Jessica and Daniel had looked at each other, and cut off the game. They didn't want Jeffery to be annoyed with the outrageous Guitar Hero music after he probably seen his mother sick, ill, etc. An hour later, Jeffery stopped at the gas station to get himself some medicine for his stress.

Daniel lifted his head up, and watched Jeffery mope inside of the gas station.

"Hey Jessica, do you think that Jeffery's mom is sick?" He asked. 

He didn't get a response. He looked over at her, and she was asleep in the seat. She was slumped up a little, which indicated that she fell asleep while she was trying to stay awake. He glared at her, then slumped back into his seat. 

But something that Daniel noticed, is that Jessica kept adding on wristband after wristband on her arms. She never wore it before, so he knew that it was weird. Anyone who's lived in his house, he could tell when something was wrong with changes in their demeanor. That's how he could tell that his dad was dead, because he didn't respond to any of his calls or his mothers on the night that he was murdered. Daniel leaned over, and moved her wristband on her right arm back.

Under the wristbands, were bruises, and self inflicted cutting marks. It told him that she too, was going through depression.