Love has been unkind

Start from the beginning

Lisa's car harshly stopping a few meters in front of her.

"It's too short for you, giant!" Girl placed her hand on blonde's thigh.

She, herself, almost crying, her head aching.

Crash.

Crossing this damn line.

The picture became much, much clearer. And became nothing after.

Jennie managed to stop the car and got out of it as if holding onto her life, her knees were too weak, she stumbled and fell, the pain in her chest suffocated her, she hardly breathed in and her eyes burning with tears.

The voices around were too loud and too small to comprehend, the only thing before her eyes was that girl, and now with Jennie on her knees, the physical equivalent of the girl is before her, with tears streaming down.

Lisa met Jennie's eyes and now both shared something nobody else could comprehend, nor understand.

Unwanted memory.

Lisa saw anger in Jennie's eyes and fell on her knees, crawling closer to the girl and tried to hug her. But Jennie made sure to not even let Lisa touch her. She backed away and hissed like a scared cat, and at Lisa's second attempt Jennie slapped her, frightened to be hurt herself.

She sobbed standing up and ran as fast as she could, leaving Lisa on her knees crying her heart out.

"I will take care of her." Jisoo whispered to Joy, because Chae was beside Lisa, tears slowly streaming down, confused but never leaving Jennie's fugure.

Jisoo ran after her bestfriend not minding anything else in world.

Almost.

Lisa.

-----------------

Jisoo followed outraged girl to her room, she saw Jennie tossing and crushing everything around, stepping on it and breaking it again.

Jisoo succeed at taking her home safely, shivering in Jisoo's arms Jennie never broke down again, she prayed to all the gods to not let Jennie close up, building her walls slowly but steady, unbreakable ones.

But now, fortunately, at her own territory she was raged and hating and in pain but she wasn't bottling it all up, at the end of the day she let herself feel.

"Here," Jisoo gently wiped the sweat off of Jennie's face, after almost an hour of a war with things which weren't at fault she fell in a chair, exhausted and empty.

Jennie closer her eyes, enjoying the simple soft touch of the only stable and trustworthy thing that happened to her these endurable years.

Jisoo.

"I remember all of it now." Jennie murmured and dozed off, leaving Jisoo smiling to herself.

"Good. Sleep now."

-----------------------

After hours of tears Lisa finally managed to fall asleep and Chae was more than grateful to angel's body for showing at least a bit of exhaustion. The girl is a strong one but sometimes too strong for her own good. Chaeyoung was laying beside Lisa and carefully caressing her hair, her mind is too bothered to fall asleep as well.

Joy was off to have spare clothes for herself and Chae and bring something to eat as well, Chae was hoping that Lisa won't refuse to eat if she wakes up.

She was immensely worried about Jennie. She doesn't answer her calls, nor Chaeyoung can leave Lisa by herself to check on Jennie, maybe she doesn't even want to see her. How are you, my little warrior?

She couldn't be more confused as well; two of her most important people were suffering because of each other but she can't figure out why. The way they were talking to one another gave her a clue that they've met already, but when?

She decided to not overthink questions she cannot answer by herself anyway.

Wait. She will wait and if there is something up, she promised herself to be loyal and strong for both Jennie and Lisa.

Everything will be alright.

Will it?

•A/N

It maybe a bit confusing but next chapters will hopefully explain all of it! Luv and stream LOVESICK GIRLS!