Throwing up Blood Prank (Sway and some others.)

Y/N Pov

" Hey Guys, so I know I've been pranking everyone a lot lately and I'm starting to feel bad but it's fun and revenge for everytime they did something to me. So here is a highly requested video. It is the throwing up blood prank. So tonight me and everyone are suppose to go out. And I haven't been feeling the best the last few days so I'm going to mention it and try to stay home. When they leave I'm going to put FAKE blood in the sink. And I found a recipe that isn't bad for you that looks like blood so I'm going to make that. Then when I know they are close to coming home I'm going to call one of them crying and tell them to hurry home" I say then turn the camera off and going to get ready.

45 minutes later.

"Okay, guys. We are about to leave so I'm going to go talk to Bryce to see if I can stay home." I say then give the camera a thumbs up. Then walking to Bryce's room. I walk in and see Josh, Jaden, Quinton, Anthony, Blake, Noah, J Rod, Rafy, and some others. "Hey Champ, you ready to go?" Bryce asks while giving me a hug. "I'm not going tonight." I say with a little smile. "Why? What's up?" My brother Anthony asks me. "I feel like shit." I say with a sigh. "Like sick shit or just I feel like I want to throw up but I can't shit?" Noah my other older brother asks. "Like I have to throw up but I can't" I say. "Is it the best idea for you to be here alone if you feel like you're going to throw up?" Kio asks concerned for me. "I'll be okay. I'm use to being left alone when I felt like shit." I say earning confused looks from everyone but my brothers. "When they had football games, they were so much more important then my health." I say with a weak smile. "Anyways, you guys go have fun. I'll be okay for a little while." I say while trying to walk away.

"Y/n/n, come on. I'm not comfortable leaving you here alone." I hear Ant yell as he chases after me. "Anth, I'll be fine." I say trying to face him. "Fine, but I'm going to text you every 20 minutes to check on you and if you don't respond we are coming home right away." He says while crossing his arms over his chest. I sigh but nod.

Time skip to when they are gone and you are setting up.

"Okay, we are all set for the prank. I just need to call the one of the boys. Who have been blowing up my phone for about 20 minutes because Anthony made a deal with me saying I could stay home but he would be checking on me every 20 minutes to making sure I'm alive but I haven't been answering. So I'm going to call him crying." I say as I pick up my phone and dial  Anthony's Number. After about 3 rings he picks up. "We've been trying to get a hold of you since like 20 minutes. What the hell is going on?" He says and I can hear the boys in the background so I'm hoping he's on speaker. "Anth, you need to come home now please." I say while fake crying. "What's wrong? You sound like you're crying." I hear Noah say sounding worried. "I threw up a bunch on blood. I don't know what's happening. I'm getting light headed and I'm really scared." I say fake crying more. "We're on our way." I hear Bryce say as I hear people moving.

"I need you stay on the phone with me kid." Anthony says as I hear cars start driving.Then I could only hear Anthony, Blake, Noah, Kio, and Quinton talking about what's going on. "Y/n/n, where in the house are you. Bryce and Josh are almost there because they are speeding." Quinton asks. "Kitchen." I say then throw something on the floor to make a big nosie. "What the hell was that? Y/n you good?" Kio asks sounding pankied. "Sorry." I mumble sounding half awake, half not. "Kid, you need to stay awake." Noah says. Then I hear the front door open and Bryce start yelling for me. "Y/n/n?!" I hear him yell sounding panking. I hang up the phone."Upstairs." I yell sounding weak. I take a drink of the "blood" I made and waited for Bryce to make it upstairs. When he makes it over to me he sees all the blood and colour drains from his face. He then walks over to me. He hugs me and starts crying a little. I then quickly get out of his grip and "throw up" the "blood". He quickly grabs my hair and holds it back for me. As I finish whatever the hell I was doing Rafy, Josh, J Rod, Jaden, Nessa, Mads, Addison, and Griffin run into the kitchen, when they see the blood their eyes almost popped out of their head. 

"What the hell, is she okay?" J Rod asks. "Does she look okay?" Bryce asks still rubbing my back. I grabbed paper towel and wiped my mouth and started cleaning the sink out. I threw out the paper towel then look at the group in front of me. They all looked so worried. I was about to say something when I was cut off by Nessa. "You need to go to...." She starts for me to cut her off. "No,no,no this is all a prank. It was only meant for Anthony, Blake, Noah, and Quinton. You guys somehow got involed." I say. "You bitch." Josh yells. "Shush I don't want them knowing yet. Please just go with it." I beg and they all nod. Just as I finish that I hear the front door open. "Babe" I hear Quinton yell. "Where are you guy?" I hear Anthony say sounding panking. I picked up the cup with the fake blood drink thing and drank some of it. Then I nod at Bryce for him to yell at them. "We are in the kitchen." He yells then I hear footsteps running up the stairs. Then there stood my two brothers, best friend, and boyfriend. I am standing by the sink so I could "throw up".

Once they see where I am they run over to me and start investiatging what is going on. When all four of them see all the blood they just become more worried. Just then I pushed them away from the sink and throw up the blood. Quinton pulls my hair back and rubs my back. Kio grabs me a paper towel. And Blake, Noah, and Anthony looked more scared. After I finished throwing up I wipe my mouth with the paper towel then try to start cleaning up only to be stopped by Quinton. "I'll clean this up you go sit down or get ready because we clearly need to go to the doctors." He says sternly. "Can someone search up what can cause this?" He then says a little more calmly. Noah pulls out his phone and start typing. He then reads out loud. "If you are throwing up blood it can be caused by Liver failure, Blood cloting, a type of cancer, swallowing blood from your nose, and drinking too much." He says. "I already got tested for cancer and it came back negative, I don't drink, And I don't think my livers are failing because there are other symtomes for that. So I could just have got blood from my nose." I say while crossing my arms over my chest. "Symotomes of this is dizziness, mood swings, or just a basic cold." He countuines reading. "I'm fine." I say being my stubborn self. "Are you sure." Anthony asks. "Yeah, I've been sick all week if could just be from that." I say. Just then Quinton comes and hugs me. "Can we just go to the doctor. Please" He begged. "Champ, come on they have a right to know the truth." Bryce says wanting to end the prank. "What truth?" Blake asks. "Either you tell them or I do." Bryce says. I roll my eyes. "A few days ago. I went to the doctors and they said..." I pause. "Y/n/n what's going on?" Noah asks. "The doctor told me that I needed to prank you guys because you are all bullies to me." I say as me and everyone who knew started partying. "You little..." Anthony starts only to be cut off by me. "Mom said don't call me bad words. And my channel is pg not r rated." I say with a laugh. As I finish I got swept off my feet by Quinton grabbing me and running outside. 

J Rod had my camera as everyone runs outside following us. Then Quinton jumped in the pool with me in his arms. When we come up I hit him. "I have plans so now I have to change." I say being fake angry. "Yeah sure you have plans." Anthony says. "Me, Nessa, Dixie, Mads, and Addison were planning on going out." I say. "Why?" Noah asks as he laughs at me. "We are planning something big but no one can know yet. Anyways. J Rod are you filming?" I say/ask and J Rod nods. "Anyways, guys I hope you enjoyed today's video. Also make sure to like, subcribe and turn on my post notifactions. So you guys can see every single video I post. Also join tear 2 of my channel. So you can see the video's earlier and get special content. Also comment down below...." I say then pause trying to think. "Comment down below "Y/n/n needs to make merch." And for every single comment I will make a new type of merch." I say and everyone looks at me shocked. "I'm probably going to have like 2000 peices of merch." I say regretting what I just said. "Anyways have a amazing day or night guys. I love you" I shout and end the video. "Okay, I'm out." I say grabbing my camera from J Rod and starting to walk inside. "We will get you back." I hear Quinton say. "Sure, you will." I yell back then head to my room to get ready for the rest of my night. Not really caring that they probably will get me back.