I love you (Addison Rae)

A/n: okay kinda mad about the fight because it looked like McBroom threw Bryce on the ground but whatever not the ref or whatever. But congrats to everyone who won.

Best friends nothing else. Also this isn't the best.

No Pov

Addison Rae and Y/N Lopez have been best friend forever. They both found each on Instagram and started to talk and soon became best friends. This was when they were 11 they are now 19. So they have been best friend for 9 years. They are super close. When Addison blow up on tiktok so did Y/n because of her brothers. So when they both got offered to move into the hype house and be roommates they of course said yes. A year and a half later their lives are going great. Addison has a boyfriend who she has been dating for 9 months and Y/N has been dating her boyfriend for a year to the date.

Right now Addison and Y/n were on the couch waiting for Bryce and Thomas (Their boyfriends) to be done filming. They had been filming for 4 hours and the girls were getting bored so they decide to make their boyfriends jealous for Y/n youtube channel. "Morning/Afternoon guys it is your girl Y/N/N and my best friend Addison. Today we are going to make our boyfriend jealous because they have been filiming all day and haven't given us any attetion." Y/n says into the camera."If you are wondering who we are going to make the boys jealous with it will be me and Y/n. The boys hate when we act like a couple because they think one day we are going to start dating and leave them so we are going to make them think that." Addison says into the camera. "Let's get this started." We both say at the same time.

Y/N pov

We head to where the boys are filming and sit down on the couch closest to where the boys are. Addi is cuddled up in my arms. We had the camera sat on the table facing the boys. And we had Addi's camera facing us. Thomas turns around and has the camera facing us. "Look at mine and Bryce's girls. Aren't cute. Comment down below if you think they are cute together." Thomas says. But since the he was using couldn't see him you couldn't tell that he wasn't happy. He turns the camera off and Him and Bryce look at us. "Guys what have we said about you two doing this. You have boyfriends to cuddle." Bryce whines. "Simp!" Nick and Ryland yell. "And our boyfriends have been too busy filming to pay attention to their girlfriends." Addi says. 

"We are sorry but the fans need content." Thomas says. "I gotta go." I say getting up. "But Y/n/n" Addison whines. "I have to go Addi." I say while laughing at her. "Can I come please." Addison whines/begs. "I mean sure. It won't be fun though." I say while shaking my head. I pick up my camera and grab Addi's hand. "Anything is fun with my baby." Addi says. She grabs her Camera and we head to Patty's room. I knock on the door and he opens the door. "What's up girls." He asks. "We are pranking Bryce and Thomas. We are going out and going to be doing some stuff I need you to hang out with them and record them. So can you please?" I ask/say. "Yeah, of coruse. But what's the prank?" He asks as I hand him my camera.

"Jealous prank." Addi says. "Who you making them jealous with?" He asks. "We are making them jelous with each other and probably some guys we find when we are out." I laugh. "Okay go. I got this." Patty says as you waves us away. We giggled and headed outside and got in Addi's jeep. We drove to the mall and started having a girls day. I didn't really have anything to do I just needed to figure out away to make Thomas really jealous and Addi joined so we figured it out of the way there. When wait we decided to do a tiktok.

(The First one and second one)

After we posted those we ran into some fans so we made tiktoks with them.