Do you love me? (Bryce Hall)

No Pov

It was currently 12 in the morning and Y/N was laying in her bed waiting for her boyfriend Bryce to come back to cuddle. Bryce had thrown a party that night so she knew it was going to be a little bit.  Y/N had fallin asleep around 2 in the morning only to be woken up at 4 in the morning by her boyfriend getting in bed. "Hey Baby." Y/N whishpered. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry if I did." Bryce says sounding pankied.

"It's fine Bryce. I want cuddles anyway." Y/N says while moving closer to Bryce and snuggled up to him. "Y/N/N can I ask you something? Bryce asked. "Of course you can. You can always come to me." Y/N says confused of where this is going. "Do you love me?" Bryce says looking at her. "Of Course I love you Bryce. Where would you get thought that I didn't?' This confused Y/N so much. Her and Bryce have been dating for 3 years. They have always had a healthy realtionship. So Bryce asking this shocked her.

"I was talking to some people downstairs and they said that you could do so much better then me. They said you are probaly only using me for my fame." Bryce says looking upset. "Bryce, Baby, we have been together 3 years now. I was dating you before your fame. Just because you became famous doesn't change how I see you. When I look at you I see the same man I fell in love with. And as chessy as it sounds I fall in love with you more and more each day. I see my whole future with you Bryce. So get those fucking thoughts out of your head that I don't love you or so help me I will beat the shit out of you." Y/N said while looking at Bryce seriously.

"But, you could do so much better then me. I mean all I do is cause drama. You saw what happened at the hype house when Chase started rumors and drama. You saw a different side of me that night. And it scares me because what if one day you see a side of me you don't love at all and leave me." Bryce rambles. "Bryce, the day that all that drama went down. I did see a different side of you. But it was because you were trying to protect your family. I know Chase started rumors about you too I saw them. So I knew you were only trying to protect yourself and your loved ones." she cooed.

"What about the rumors with Addison?" Bryce asks. "The fans will have to get over the fact that Addi and you are never gettting together. I love you bryce and I hope you love me enough to know that you can't get rid of me without a fight." she smiles. He looks down at her and smiles. Then brings her ontop of him. "I am sorry for questioning our realtionship. It's just I am scared one day you will leave me for someone better." Bryce says while hugging Y/N. "You're a simp." Bryce and Y/N hear from the door. Only to see Jaden, Josh, and Griffen. "So are you three." Y/N sasses at them. 

"Am not." Griffen protested. "Do I need to call Dixie?" Y/N says while putting up an eyebrow. Griffen quickly shakes his head no before running off. "Well I am not I don't have a girl." Josh says. "You're a simp for me." Y/N laughs. "Am not." Josh says back while crossing his arms. "My brother doesn't love me." Y/N pretends to almost start crying. "Okay okay I am a simp for you. Only because I want you safe 24/7 and I want the best for you. You're my sister for crying out loud. I love you!" Josh says before running off.

"I'm not even going to argue about me being a simp. I already know I am." Jaden smirks. "Why were all of you guys here in the first place?" Bryce asks. "We hadn't seen Y/N all night, and we knew you were upset Bryce so we wanted to know that the two of you were together. So Y/N could get those dumb thoughts out of your head." Jaden says while about to run off. Bryce and Y/N nod then Jaden leaves.

"See they care about our realtionship." Y/N laughs. Bryce chuckles then hugs her bring her as close as he can to him. "I love you. Always remeber that." Y/N says before slowly falling asleep. "I love you too Bubs." Bryce says before falling to sleep too.