Cute (Quinton Griggs)

Quinton Pov

Today Y/n and I are going on a date. We have one everyone week, sometimes twice a week. So that's what we are doing. We are going to Saddle Ranch Chop House since we love going there. I was just sitting on mine and Y/n bed waiting for her to be ready. She was doing her makeup on her desk. I was watching her every move. Not because I'm a weirdo but because we have been going through a lot lately so I am scared if me or someone else isn't watching her that something will happen.

"Babe, you're starring." Y/n giggles. "I'm not starring." I say. "Yes, you are." She giggles again. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just scared." I admit. "We dealt with everything babe. Nothing is going to happen." Y/n says trying to calm me down. "I know, it's just scary." I say. Y/n stands up and walks over to me. She sits down and makes me look at her. "Babe, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon." She says then kisses me. I give her a small smile. "Now, I'm going to finish getting ready so we can go on our date." She says and gets up and walks back over to her desk.

"I'm sorry for being stupid. It's just the thought of losing you drives me crazy." I admit while looking at her again. "Bryce didn't teach me to fight for nothing. So if something did happen I would be able to defend myself." Y/n giggles. "I know and I will countine to thank bryce for that." I sigh. "Okay, I'm ready. Now let's drop this topic and go have a little date." She says as she stands up and does a little spin. "Dam my girl is cute." I yell. "Yo, Q we can hear you. And we know Y/n cute. I mean she gets it from me since she is my sister. But still you don't need to shout it. She's like the boys sister and is my sister. So we can still beat your ass." I hear Jaden yell. "Sorry" I yell back. Y/n was looking at the mirror now. She was looking at her ass.

"Does this outfit make my ass look bad?" She asks. "Your ass looks fine. I mean if I can still slap it we are fine." I laugh. "QUINTON!" She yells while trying not to laugh. "What did he do!?" We hear Bryce yell while a whole bunch of footsteps are heard coming upstairs. Then the doors open and all the boys were standing there. "Guys, we are fine." Y/n says. "Then why did you yell at him?" Noah asks. "He said something stupid that will not be repeated." Y/n says while shaking her head. "what did he say." Jaden says sternly. "I said that her ass looks fine. Because she was complaining that the outfit she is wearing made her ass look bad. So I told her we would be fine if I still could slap it." I explain. 

"Dude, what the fuck." Josh yells. "What? You asked." I say while putting my hands up in defeat. "But that's out sister." Blake says while shaking his head. "Okay, you can deal with him later. We are going to be late for our date if we don't leave now." Y/n says while grabbing my hand. "We have to go anyways. Hype wants to meet up with us for dinner." Bryce says. "Where you guys going?" I ask. "Saddle Ranch Chop House." Anthony says as they all start to walk off. "Well we are screwed." Y/n says causing me to laugh. "But it will still be fun." I say as I drag her out of the house. "Your lucky I didn't let them beat your ass right then and there." Y/N says. I just shake my head and laugh. "Let's go on our date." I laugh and start my car and we drive to our date. Nothing really happened that night besides getting looks from all of the boys at dinner and the girls giggling at us. Oh and Fletch asking us lots of questions besides that our night was normal.