Leaving Part 1 (Sway House)

Y/N Pov

Me and Noah beck are dating. Yes THE noah beck. We have been dating for 2 years now. We are doing great or at least that's what I thought but I started to realize he started getting closer to this one girl who is yes in fact my best friend Dixie D'ameilo. She was way prettier then me so I am kind of scared but wasn't mad at Dixie because she had told me that there was no feelings and that she liked Taylor (Let's pretend they are still a thing) . I trusted them both but I'm scared Noah's going to catch feelings. I push that thought away though because he loves me and Dixie would never do anything like that to me. Right now I was at Sway with Noah. I was making Tiktoks and he was on his phone. But out of nowhere he looks up at me with the look we got to talk. 

"Y/n can you sit down?" He asks. "Yeah." I say as I sit down and look at him. "I have something to say. And I want you to know I will always love you no matter what and that I'm not trying to hurt you." He says as he starts becoming more and more scared. Which starts to scare me. "Noah what's going on you're worrying me." I say. "I have feelings for Dixie." He say which causes tears to form in my eyes. "What?" I ask. "I'm sorry Y/n/n. I love you and I always will. But there's something about Dixie that makes me feel a different way then I do when we are together." He says as he tries to grab my hand but I pull away. "So what's going to happen to us?" I asked. "I don't know. It's up to you. I don't want you to feel like your in a relationship with no love." He says while looking down. "I think we need to break up or take a break at least. You clearly need to get your thoughts straight on who you want to be with and I just need to think." I say as more tears stream down my face. 

"I think we need to break up. I know we both love each other but I want to be with Dixie and there is someone out there that will treat you 1000 times better than me." He says as he runs his fingers through his hair. "So it's offcial. We are done." I say as I wipe my tears off my cheeks and stand up. "I'll come get my stuff a different day and give you your's." I say while looking at him and he only nods. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "I love you remember that. I'll see you around." I say as I walk out and downstairs. When I get downstairs I see the boys looking at me. Tears are still coming out of my eyes so I know I'm going to be questioned or that's what I thought but instead Bryce opens his arms and I walk into them and start sobbing. "We're sorry. We saw him change and we saw it coming but we didn't want to believe it." Bryce says while rubbing my back. "I love him." I cried. "Let's get you back to your place." He says as he picks me up. The boys are like my brothers so this was kind of expected. Me, Bryce, Jaden, Josh, and Blake left going to my apartment.

After a 30 minute drive we are at the house. We walk in with Bryce carrying me again and head upstairs. I still had tears on my face so the boys all knew something was wrong which is not really shocking because a two year relationship just ended because of a girl who I always knew was better than me. Jaden grabs me from Bryce and holds me for a good minutes before putting me down. I give everyone a small smile before heading to my room. He really broke up with me I can't believe it.  We had only broken up  40 minutes ago and now I am broken and in my room crying.

1 and a half hours later

Some people in hype who had found out and the boys from sway who came to my place with me had tried talking to me but it was no use. I had been thinking for the last two hours or so and I realized that I am being stupid. But I also think it's best for me to leave LA. I have been wanting to move home for months and the only things that were stopping me were Noah and my friends. I kept thinking until I finally asked Bryce to everyone in one room which he did in a heartbeat. He texted me like 10 minutes later saying everyone was ready so I headed upstairs to the meeting area. When I got there Mads, Nessa, Olivia, Addison, Avani, Amelie, Charli, and Dixie all hugged me.

When they let go Blake walked over and hugged me. "How you doing champ?" He asks. "Okay I guess." I sigh. "We are here for you. Once I texted the group chat saying you needed to talk to us everyone was here in under 5 minutes." He says as he lets go of me. He sits down and I sit in my chair and all eyes were on me. "Uh I guess I asked you guys here because I needed to explain and say a few things." I say then everyone nods. 

"So I'm just going to get straight to the point. I'm leaving LA for good." I say as tears start forming in my eyes. "WHAT NO!!" Addison and Amelie yell. "Y/N I'm not letting you leave because you're not in the right head space." Josh says. "He's right Y/n/n. Your not in the right mindspace. We all love you and care for you and we know it's hard to get through a break up but that doesn't mean you have to leave." Bryce says. "I can't go seeing him everytime Sway is here. I can't go everyday with the feeling of being empty because I wasn't good enough." I say as I start to cry again. Chase walks over to me and hugs me. Chase has always been like a brother to me. He may be younger than me but he helps me when I'm upset or depressed and I help him. "Don't leave me." He whispher while holding me and starting to cry a little. "I need to Chase." I whispher. "Y/n/n..." he starts but the doorbell rings. Jaden goes and answers it and since we are upstairs we don't know who it is. When we see Jaden behind him we see.............