Party (Jaden Hossler)

Jaden Pov

Y/N has never been much of a party girl but I always seem to convinces her to go. It's getting harder each time I ask but she always ends up going. Today there is a party and it is at the Sway house but she is trying to hide in her room the whole time. It's not going to work though. It was already half way through the night when I walk upstairs and go into Y/N room.

"Babe, you should come join the party." I whine when walking in. I see her in her bed watching her favourite show on her TV. She pauses it and looks at me. "But whyyyyyyyyyyy." she whines. "Because you love me." I smirk at her knowing that she is stuck now. "Babe, you know I love you. But I hate parties." She says pouting. "Babe, come on it's just a party and I'm having so much fun. And as much as I know you hate parties I have so many girls hitting on me and I want to have my girl with me so they stop." I point out.

"Fine, but I refuse to have fun. The only reason I am going is for you." She whines. I jump up in the air then go over and hug her tightly. "YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." I yell then drag her downstairs.

After the party.

Right now me and Y/N were laying in bed cuddling. "So how was the party." I asking smirking knowing well enough that she loved it. "It was okay." Y/N says trying to act normal. "Are you sure because that was the best party I have ever gone too." I laughed. "I liked it but I was kind of bored." She says while looking the other way. She was trying to not tell the truth. "Are you sure because you seemed to like dancing with the girls?" I questioned. "Okay, yes I liked the party but that was not a normal party." She laughed in defense. "What happened to "I refuse to have fun." I asked. "It was a lie." she laughed. That's how we ended the night. Just me and my favourite person cuddling and thinking about what had happened that night.