Their little sister (Blake Gray.)

In this Josh and Jaden are brothers and you are their sister. You are 18 years old in this. This one is kind of confusing don't come after me if it's bad. 

Summary: Nick Austin has a crush on you and threatens you. Jaden and Josh find out and go all overprotective brother mode on you. Blake stands up to Nick and Y/N hears and the ending is you get the guy you want.

Y/N Pov

It was a normal day in the Sway House. Everyone was running around and being crazy. Bryce and Tayler were chasing people around looking for content while everyone else was giving the content. Well besides me, I was in my room on my phone scrolling through Tiktok when I got a text from Nick Austin. Yes the guy all the girls drool over. I have been friends with him for 2 months now but the issue with that is he has a crush on me..

Text Messages.

Nicky: Hey Cutie, we need to talk.

Y/N: What's up?

Nicky: We have been friends for 2 months now. And as you know I have a crush on you. You told me that you liked someone else but I really want us to go on a date. So where I am trying to get is will you go on a date with me?

Y/N: A)no I only see you as a friend and b) if my brother find out  hey will try and kill you if they find out.

Nicky: You have two choices go on a date with me or I tell the whole world that you have been dating me for months. See how your brothers will feel if they find out through social media..

Y/N: You're joking right? 

Nicky: Sadly, I am not. So what will it be?

YN: Neither you crazy person.

End of messages.

I had hit sent then blocked him. He knew I didn't want want to date him. I was crying now. I loved him but as a friend.  I curled up in a ball and just cried. I had been crying for about 5 minutes when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked very quietly where the person or people on the other side of the door could just hear me. "It's Addison, Rafy, and Avani." I hear Addison say. "Come in" and with that the door opens and the girls walk in. Once they saw me they ran over to me asking me what's wrong. They were only people who knew about me and Noah so I knew I could tell them. "Nick's threatening me. Saying that if I didn't go on a date with him, he would post on social media that me and him are dating. He wants to wreck my relationship with my brothers so that he gets what he wants." I cried. "Why? He is really that crazy?" Rafy asked while rubbing my back. "I thought we were friends but he said that if I didn't tell Jaden and Josh he would tell the whole world he was with me. I loved him like a brother but than he threatens me.If he really did love me he would never do that." I cried. "He is a dumbass." Avani says "Who's ass is about to be beat for breaking your heart." Addison says while standing up. But I grab her wrist and make her look at me.

"Please don't, I care about him." I begged. "But he broke your heart Y/N he doesn't desevre to get away with that." Avani says getting up too. "Who broke your heart?" I hear Jaden say making us jump. We all look at the door to see Jaden, Josh, Anthony, Bryce, Tayler, J Rod, and Kio standing there. "Uh No one." I studered. "Who.Broke.Your.Heart." Jaden says again but more angry this time. "Someone" Rafy says "Who's name won't be spoken" Avani corrected. "Who!!!!" Josh yells. "I---I don't want to say." I shudder. "Tell us or you're under house arrest." Josh says while Jaden nods. "JOSH!!!!" Avani yells at him. "It's her choice." Jaden says. "It was Nick. Happy now?!" I yell that them. "As in Nick Austin?" Tayler asks. The thing with being in the sway house and your brothers being so close to everyone, is the part that everyone is overprotective. "Yes, as in Nick Austin." I say. "Pretty boy messed with the wrong people." Bryce says. Just than we hear someone yell from downstairs. It was the D'amelio's, Amelie, Nick Bean, Johnny, and some other people. "Yo, Bitches the party animals are here." We all laugh than head downstairs. When we get there I see Nick with Chase, Ryland, and Thomas. "I have to go get some stuff from the store. Does anyone does anyone need anything?" I say grabbing my purse and heading towards the door. "Can I come with you?" Nick asks. "No, your not going with her" Jaden says "Why can't I go with my girl out in public?" Nick questions."She's not your girl. She is her own person and she doesn't like you." Tayler says standing in front of  Nick."Y/N, come on I will join you." Avani says."Mind if me and Dixie join?" Charli asks. We nod and all run outside and get into my car and drive off.

Jaden Pov

I was pissed that Nick did that to my sister. I am not okay with someone breaking my sister's heart so now it's time for revenge. "So what if she rejected me doesn't mean won't be mine in the future sometime soon." Nick laughs. "Dude, when a girl rejects you they have there reasons." Bryce says. "Whatever she is still mine." Nick says. "Not if we have something against it." Blake says getting all up in Nick's space. "Back off. She loves me she just won't admit it." Nick says pushing Blake backwards. "You know for a fact, that she likes someone else. You just won't give up will you?" Addison says pushing Nick off of Blake. I quickly pulled Addison in my arms knowing she will kill him. "Really? Then who does she like?" Nick questions Addison. "Dude, That's not your business. So back off." Bryce says grabbing Nick by the neck of his shirt pinning him on the wall.  "Bryce let him down." I said letting go of Addison and grabbing Bryce's shoulder. Bryce does as I say and puts him down. He walks out of my way and me and Josh walk up to Noah.

"You see you messed with our family. That's not cool. You may be nice to everyone and be famous but it doesn't mean we won't kick your ass. Y/N Is our little sister we will always put her before work." I state getting all up in Nick's face with Josh right beside me. "You may just see her as a girl to date and oh well if you don't work out. But when it comes to our sisters heart and breaking it or not. That's a different story. So this is us being nice. Stay the fuck away from Y/N. Don't text her, Don't call her, and just don't talk to her in general." Jodh says. Nick was now in the corner and had nowhere to run. "Okay, I get it." Nick says as he tries to get out of the corner. Just so me and Josh can push him back again. "Boys, enough!" Addison and Mads yells at the both of us. So we move knowing not to mess with her. 

"I see why Y/N is friends with you. She is only using you so that Jaden and Josh don't kill me. She does care about me. Not so much you Addison and Mads." Nick laughs. I was fumming now. He was messing with my sister and now my girlfriend. "Look, I get it. You're upset the person you like doesn't like you back. Trust me I went through that too but it doesn't mean that you have to go after her. She loves you like a brother. I know it hurts feeling like someone's sibling even though you love them in a different way but you need to let go." Mads says trying to shut Nick up. "I love her too much to let her go." Nick gets mad. "You're not the only person she loves. I don't get if you don't understand that but you need to let her love who she wants. You're not the only one stuck in the brother zone."  Blake says looking at Nick. 

"What?!!" We hear from the door. Only to see Y/N and the other girls. "Y/N I......" Blake starts.

Y/N  Pov

Once we get in the car I look at the three other girls. "I didn't really need to go anywhere I just needed out of there." I says while smiling sadly at them. "Can we get dunkin then?" Charli asks. We all laugh as I start my car. Once we get to dunkin then head back to the house. When we get there we open the door only for me hear "But you need to let her love who she wants. You're not the only one stuck in the brother zone." It was Blake. He liked me like how I liked him. At least I think that's what he was trying to say. I was shocked but I was able to say "What?!!!" Everyone quickly turns around to see us.

"Y/N I didn't mean for you to hear that." Blake says trying to get out of this situation. "Did you mean it?" I questioned him. "I did. I have loved you since we were 15 for crying out loud. I thought I made it ovious but I guess not. I saw you go through break ups and I always wanted to be the one to hold you close and say everything will be okay because one day you will find the right guy. But I never did because you had your brothers. I love you Y/N so much that it hurts." Blake confesses. I was in shock. No one has ever done that for me and in front of my overprotective brothers. "Blake..... I------" I start only to be cut off by Jaden. "Blake, dude, you have some guts doing that in front of us. I'm proud of you. It means you would do anything to be with Y/N even take a beating if me and Josh were mad at you. This is the type of guy Y/N needs." Jaden says and Josh nods.

"Blake, I feel the same way you do. And I know that it might be weird living in the same house and seeing each other every single day. And I know that there will be drama in the future but if you are willing to try, I am too." I say with a smile. "Then will you go on a date with me." Blake asks. I smile and nod my head. Blake runs over and hugs me. "That's our little sister remember that." Josh says warning Blake. I smile thinking about how I was their little sister after all but I still got the guy I wanted.