Prank (Sway House)

Your Jaden's sister, Bryce's girlfriend, Kio, Noah, Josh, Blake, Rafy and Quinton's best friend. You are really close with the boys girlfriend's. Everyone else you're really close with just not best friends.

Y/N Pov

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel and if you are new here hi welcome. Today we are going to be pranking almost everyone in the Sway house. I am going to be doing the panic attack prank. So before I do this I need to explain a few things. So the reason I feel like everyone will believe this is because lately I have been stressed out with my merch and beauty line so I haven't been myself. Also there has been lots of drama going on as you guys know which I am involed in so it stresses me out more. Anyways let's get on with the prank. I don't know if I am going to do this as a group or only four people at a time." I say into the camera then turn it off and set it up.

I decide to do only a few people at a time so it wasn't so overwhelming. I decided to say I am doing a never have I ever video to get them in the room. First I am going to do Kio and Griffin so that I have people to help me out later. "Griff, Kio can you come help me with my video?" I yell. I then hear foot steps coming my way. Next thing I know I am on my bed with two people on top of me. "Hi." I laugh. "What's the video?" Kio asks. "Never have I ever." I says while sitting up."Yes let's go." Griffin says while sitting next to me. I hit record on the camera and start the video. "Okay guys so like I said earlier I am doing never have I ever with everyone in the house. So first we have Griffin and Kio." I say while pointing at them.

They both wave at the camera. "Okay so first one is never have I ever wanted to go back to my ex?" I say. "So first person to answer is Griffin." I say. "No I have never wanted to go back to my ex." Griffin says while laughing. "I would ask Kio but he hasn't ever had a girlfriend." I smirk knowing that wasn't true I was just doing it to piss him off."I have too had a girlfriend." Kio says defending himself. Me and Griff laugh while Kio starts talking again. "But no I would never go back to my ex." Then both Griffin and Kio look at me. "No I would never go back to my ex." I say as I shiver. Everyone knows that my exes weren't the best. They weren't physical abuse but mentally they were. "Okay next question." I say as Kio and Griffin look at me worried because I always have flashbacks of one of my exes yelling at me when they are mentioned. This is where I am going to start acting weird for the prank.

"The next one is never have I ever been cheated on....... Okay next one." I say as soon as I read it. I then stand up and take off my hoodie which I had on. "is it getting hot in here?" I say while waving my hands at my face. I start pacing while starting to breath really heavy. Both Griffin and Kio shot up and walked over to me. They looked at me really worried. "Y/N sit down. Everything is okay just breath." Griff says while trying to stop me from pacing. But I kept going. "Kio go get her water please. And don't tell anyone what's happening we don't need more people in here. It will only stress her out more." Griffin says and Kio nods before walking off. "Y/N/N look at me I get it you've been stressed but I need you to try and calm down. For me please. Before you pass out or something bad." Griff says while running his fingers through his hair.

I nod. I sat down Griffin following what I did. He pulled my head into his chest and kept telling me to listen to his heartbeat and follow his breathing patterns. I finally stopped my fake panic attack and just stayed snuggled up with Griff. Kio came back and gave me the water. "Are you okay now?" Kio asks while rubbing my back. "I have something to tell you two." I say while pulling myself out of Griffin's grip. "What's up." Griff asks. "It's a prank I am okay." I say with a laugh. "Oh thank god. I thought you were too stressed out." Griffin says while letting a sigh of relief out. Kio shakes his head. "But now I need you to keep it on the down low. I am doing it to everyone else." I say they both nod. Then both leave as I told them I needed to do the next group.