Why are you guys so cute? (Charli D'amelio)

Charli Pov

Y/N and I have been best friends since we were little. After I blow up on tiktok so did Y/N since we made so many tiktoks together. We moved into the hype house at the same time and we became closer then ever. Y/N had become family to my parents and Dixie but she was more to me. The truth is I am in love with Y/n. I hadn't come out to anyone so first I had to come out then I wanted to tell her. So that's what I am going to do.

I texted Thomas and asked him to get Mia, Kouvr, Alex, Y/n, and him in his room. Once he said they were ready I headed to his room. I walked in the room and sat in one of the chairs. Thomas and Mia were snuggled up in their bed. Alex and Kouvr were in the gaming chairs and Y/n was sat on the ground. "What's up Charli?" Kouvr asked. The reason I was coming out to them first was because they were like my brothers and sisters. They would hopefully support me when I came out to everyone else.

"Uh... I don't know how to say this. But.... dam it I'm just going to say it. I'm bisexual and I like Y/N." I say. Everyone stayed quiet for a moment. I pankied and stood up. "You know what. Nevermind." I say trying to get out of the room but I was too slow because someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I was in tears by now. "Charli, you will always be the same Charli I love, no matter who you love. And if I am being honest I like you too Charli. I just didn't know how to tell you because I didn't know you liked girls." Y/N says as she hugs me.

"You like me?" I ask. "More like love you." Y/N says with a smile while wiping my tears away. I didn't know what else to do so I kissed her. I then hear people cheering. We pull apart and see Thomas, Mia, Kouvr, and Alex cheering. Y/N let's out a little giggle. "I'm proud of you Charli." Thomas says while taking me out of Y/N grip and hugging me. "I didn't say anything at first because I was in shock but I will always support you no matter what. You're my little sister and I love you no matter who you love or are with." Thomas says. "I agree with Thomas. I was in shock. But I still love you." Alex says. Kouvr and Mia nod. "I was scared that you would hate me." I say. "We could never." Kouvr says with a smile.

"Now I have to tell everyone else." I say with a sigh. "Charli, don't worry so much. They will love you no matter what." Y/N says. By now we were just standing in a circle. "Oh before I forget. Y/N/N. I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I ask. Y/N giggles again and walks closer to me and kisses me. Once we pull apart, she smiles at me and says "I would love too." 

"You guys just got together and you're already my favourite ship." Mia says. "Okay, I need to tell everyone else now." I say with a smile. "I'll get everyone in the meeting area." Thomas says. I nod and grab Y/n hand and drag her downstairs.

20 minutes later.

Everyone in now finally in the meeting area after 20 minutes even my family. "What going on?" Calvin asks. "Charli has something to say." Thomas says while giving me a supportive smile. "What's up kid?" Ondreaz asks. I feel someone grab my hand from under the table I look so see Y/N holding my hand. "Uh... well.." I say really scared. "Honey, what's going on?" My mom asks. "You know you can tell us anything. Right?" My dad says. "I know that it's just hard to say." I say with a sigh. "Okay. I'm Bisexual. And I have a girlfriend." I say really fast but still not too fast where they can't understand me. Everyone was quiet for a moment. I felt like I was going to cry again.

Thomas, Alex, Kouvr, and Mia must have realized because they walked over to me and the girls held me while the boys rubbed my back. Then Dixie looks at me and smiles. She gets up and walks over to me. The girls got out of the way to let Dixie closer to me. Once she makes it to me she hugs me. "Charli, honey, we will always love you no matter what. And as for you having a girlfriend do we or I know her?" My mom says. I look at Y/N asking for premission to say. She just nods. "Uh yeah you do. Everyone does." I say with a small smile. "Who?" Chase asks. Everyone was looking at me with big smiles on their faces. "Y/N" I say. They all look at her. She smiles and nods at them. "Wait? So the ship everyone has wanted is finally here?" Nick asks. "Yeah." Y/N and I say at the same time. They all cheer. Then start shouting "Kiss" I look at Y/n. She nods then we both lean in and kiss. We hear everyone scream and cheer. We let out a giggle when we pull apart. "Why are you guys so cute?" My mom and dad ask at the same time. We just shrug.

A/N: I start school on Monday so I'm going to try and post everyday until then. After that I will probably post one time a week. Most likely on Weekends.