Hate (Sway Boys)

Y/N pov 

Being Bryce hall's little sister had lots of good things that came with it. But also a lot of bad things too. One of them being hate.  Right now I was sitting on my bed looking through my comments when I saw that like 90% of them were hate so I stopped reading them. I got off of my bed and headed downstairs where eveyrone was. I tried sneaking into the kitchen because I was in no mood to talk to anyone. But of course God was not on my side and I was seen when I was trying to sneak into the kitchen.

"Yo, Y/N!" I hear Griffin yell. I stop in my tracks and look at the boys who were all on the couch. "Sup?" I say with sass. "Wow whats up with you?" Josh asks with a laugh. "Can you fuck off?" I yell pissed off. "Sis, what's wrong?" Bryce says while standing up and walking over to me. "They fucking hate me. They hate me more then they hate everyone in Sway and Hype together." I yell and punch the wall beside me. I ended up putting a hole in the wall. "Wow wow wow. Calm down. What are you talking about?" Jaden says while walking over to me. He brought me into a hug as I started to cry. 

"Your guys fans hate me. They keep commenting on my weight and how I slow you all down from posting. They also say how I should die and if I did you guys wouldn't care. I fucking hate it. I've had enough of it. I hate my life and I hate the hate I've been getting. Maybe they're right maybe I should just stop eating and lose weight or maybe I should just die." I cry. "Shut your god dam mouth. I am not going to stand here you listen to you say this kind of stuff. You're my baby sister and I like when you have a smile on your face. I hate seeing you like this. Please don't say this about you I love you and need you in my life. I would be a mess without you. That's why I asked you to move in here with us." Bryce says with tears in his eyes. He pulls me out of Jaden's arms and into his.

"Are all of our fans doing this?" Josh asks. "Yeah. They are mainly Bryce fan accounts but there is also your guys fan accounts too." I says while sniffling. "I'm going to tweet something." Anthony says while pulling his phone out. "Anthony no. This is normal. Hate is normal." I say. "No this is not normal. Like how much hate are you getting because the way you make it sound it's like all your comments?" Jaden says while rubbing my back. "It's like 90% of my comments are hate." I mumble. "You're joking right?" Kio asks. "No, they don't stop. Everyone just doesn't want me to be in your guys lives and if I am being honest maybe I should just go back to Maryland." I say while starting to walk away. "You are not going back to Maryland. You need to stay with me." Bryce says while stopping me from leaving. "Why can't I? Huh? If I am being honest I stop you guys from doing dumb shit you think with get views. I stop you guys from having fun. I stop everything." I yell. 

"You also stop me from doing something that will get my ass throw in jail. You keep me from going insane. I need you to stay. You always make me smile which I need in my life." Bryce says while hugging me. "Y/N/N, you helped me get through my break up with Nessa. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have left my room for a long time probably." Josh says. "You have always been by my side Y/N I need you in my life." Jaden says. "We will say something to the fans and if they don't stop we will just stop posting for them." Bryce says. "Don't do that." I say. "Look I just tweeted something. I pretty much told them to knock it off or I am going to stop giving them content. If they don't stop I am going to keep my word." Anthony says.

"Y/N you're like my sister. I will always be by your side. Now let's have some fun and forget about the hate shall we?" Josh says. I smile and nod. They really did care about me. I wasn't that suprised but I at least thought they would side with some of the comments. But I guess not. This just shows how lucky I am to have them in my life.