chapter eleven : ghosting

Start from the beginning

• Your metabolism will change. No matter how much you eat you'll never gain weight.

• There will be a certain day where you'll turn into my original form.

• And last but not least, your immortal.

Cool... Wait? IM IMMORTAL!?

Yes.

And what did you mean they'll be a certain day where I'll turn into your original form.

Once every year. You'll turn into my tigress form for a day. You'll have to make sure to stay in the woods for a while.

What mark are you talking about?

Look at your upper back shoulder in the mirror.

I did as she said and looked at the spot which she described. It looked like (pic above) peculiar symbol. It's nostalgic  some how.

Jesus Christ!? When did that happen!?

When I fused with you.

And what about age?

You'll stop ageing when your 18.

I took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling tiredly. I felt my eyes close slowly. I decided to sleep it off and think about it in the morning.

Time skip.

Woke up Sebby gave us our usual chore list. I still had my headphones on and played some music as I was dusting the furniture. Made sure to do things carefully so I wouldn't brake anything. After a while we finished and for once. For fucking once. The servants didn't break anything.

Hallelujah.

Thank you God!

Since we had nothing to do Sebby gave us some cash and told us to go pick up some stuff in town. We changed into our casual attire. Me. I just wore one of the black dresses Ciel was nice enough to get me....a few days ago.

It was not too fancy or too plain. It was just... Casual. As in... Just right.

(A/n: there it is(pic above)

We headed out with a list. We teard the list in half to split the work. I paired myself with Finny and Mey-rin and bard took care of the rest I dragged him along with me so we could find all the items. Them being a few groceries and....you know what mostly groceries.