Chapter Twenty Three - Little Voice

A/N

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my story :) And a big thank you to Mixer_directioner100 for helping me with ideas for this chapter! Vote and Comment on her book Taken, it's really good!

You can also vote and comment on mine too lol :) thanks! Hope you enjoy Chapter twenty three

LadyBugg7137

(Ezra's POV)

Can I see him?

After I read those words on the screen I immediately felt sick to my stomach. How could she want to see him!? He put her here. He beat her so bad she can't move or talk. She fucking flatlined for Christ sake! This is not happening, I'm putting my foot down "No Anna" she starts typing again and I get off of the bed "I'm not reading it so stop, your not letting him see you" "Ezra-" I shoot Louis a look "don't Louis, don't you dare start with me. You know I'm right here!" He sighs and rubs the back of his neck, but doesn't say anything... see he knows I'm right. "C'mon Harrington, do you really think he'd hurt her when she's already like this" Dylan's voice makes me turn around "I'm not willing to risk it" "so one of us can just stay in here with them" he says it like I'm an idiot. I'm about to walk away but Anna grabs my hand and puts the phone in it.

Please, just one minute with him. Then you can make him leave.

"This isn't a good idea and you know it" I hand Louis his phone back and sit on the bed "he might be sad and sorry now but what happens when you 'piss him off'" she closes her eyes and a tear rolls down her cheek "what happens when he hits you one more time" I take her hand and hold it gently "that machine is going to beep and that little line is going to go flat... just because you wanted to see him for a minute. I can't sit here and watch you die because harry was 'sorry'" a knock on the door and the doctor coming in stops the conversation "good morning dear, how are you feeling today?" Anna nods her head and the doctor proceeds with her examination. Broken ribs, a broken wrist and ankle, exposed spine, burn marks, a fractured jaw, and skull... still she wants to see him. "maybe she just needs to get Harry out of her system, seeing him could help her get better" Louis says. Like he should have a say in anything that happens here, just because he saved her once doesn't mean he's forgiven. not by me anyway, I know what he's done to her. Everyone else in the living room, me tied up, and him alone with Anna. Her screams. It was terrible... I couldn't save her. Now she's not letting me save her.

(Harry's POV)

It's been three days since I did that to her. Three days since I've walked into that hospital room. I've spent three damn days sitting in a hospital feeling sorry for myself. Stuck here until she decides to get better, fucking bitch. When she gets out I'm gonna- "Harry she wants to see you" Louis says, sticking his head out of the door. I don't say anything when I get up and walk in, but am thrown up against the wall as soon as I do "if you touch her I'll put a bullet in your head" Ezra spits in my face "I swear Styles one hair on her body and I'll kill you" he drops me and I smirk "since when did you grow a pair?" "since Louis grabbed your gun when you walked by him" I pat my pockets and- no gun "well now that I'm unarmed can I have a moment alone with my fiancé?" Ezra's face goes red and I laugh. I only said that to piss him off, I need to have some fun while I'm in this hell hole. Louis drags Ezra out then it's just me, Anna, and Dylan "do you think it's a smart decision to stay in here?" He doesn't say anything but I hear the door open and close. Then yelling from outside. I haven't even looked at Anna yet, to tell the truth I'm not sure I'll be able to "H-Harr-ry" I hear her voice, but just barely. she sounds so weak and fragile... and hurt. I did that to her. I feel my eyes start to water and I try my hardest to stop the tears.