Chapter Thirty - Apologize

(Anna's POV)

"Louis?" He smiles and walks into the room fully, shutting the door behind him "hi princess" Harry rolls his eyes and stands up "your welcome" he says to me "t-thank you" I stutter a little. When Harry leaves the room I get up and run over to Louis "o-oh my god-d" I help him over to the bed and sit him down "I'm s-sorry" he chuckles but stops when it hurts him. He's all bloody and bruised, he looks horrible and it's all my fault "come on let's get you cleaned up, ok?" He nods. I help him up and take him into the bathroom. He sits on the toilet seat while I grab some bandages, medicine for his cuts, and medicine for the pain. I also grab a washcloth to clean his face. Turning the faucet on warm, I run the cloth under the water and wring it out a little. I bend down in front of him so he doesn't have to hurt his neck looking up at me "I made it warm, I'm sorry if I hurt you but I'll try to be easy" I wipe his face with the cloth gently until he is free of blood and dirt. "medicine for the cut on your lip" I tell him as I grab the ointment. I dab it on his busted lip and on the cut under his eye. The bruises are just going to go away by themselves, there isn't anything I can really do for them... I've already tried everything. When I'm done cleaning and caring for his face I stand up "take your shirt off so I can clean the cuts so they don't get infected" he furrows his eyebrows and looks at me "I know how it feels to be whipped and I know how bad it hurts to walk afterwards, as soon as I saw you collapse on the bed I knew that's what he did to you" he doesn't say anything and he doesn't look at me after that, but he did take off his shirt and let me disinfect the cuts. "I'll get you another shirt" leaving him in the bathroom I go and grab one of Harry's black T-shirts "here and... take these it'll help with the pain" after he takes the pills I leave him alone to change and do anything else he has to. I never thought the day would come were I help Louis not be in pain. Seconds later he carefully walks out of the bathroom "thank you Anna" I smile at him "your welcome" I help him onto the bed so he can lay down. I'm not getting on that bed though, I just can't right now. So instead I sit on Harry's desk chair "do you feel better yet?" I ask him and he nods and then I ask him the question I've been dreading "E-Ezra?" My voice was weak but I know he heard me "I'm sorry Anna, I-I don't know. We were in separate rooms" I nod because I don't want to talk, if I do I'll cry. "Anna" "yeah?" He sits up on the bed and hubs his head "I swear I didn't know anything about what happened" "I know-" he shakes his head and cuts me off "no I need to say this... I'm sorry for hurting you, for being a monster that you were terrified of, hell I think sometimes you were more afraid of me then Harry. You didn't have to forgive me but you did, you didn't have to just take care of me in the bathroom but you did... After everything I've done to you. It hasn't been that long since I would have been Liam, I've hurt you like that so many times and yet you've done nothing to me. I just wanted to apologize, I'm so sorry Anna" a tear falls from my eye as his words sink in fully, he apologized. Standing up from the chair I go over to the bed and climb on top of it "Anna-" "shut up and let me hug you" I gently wrap my arms around him giving him a hug, that I know he needed too. After the shock dies down he hugs me back.

Louis fell asleep not long after the hug and apology. When he did I got off of the bed, I still don't want to be on it and I'm really not that tired. Not to mention I'm terrified of falling asleep, I know I'll have nightmares of what he did and I don't want to revisit what happened. So I'm just sitting here in Harry's desk chair twiddling my thumbs because I'm trapped in hell once again. The only person to talk to is myself, the only thing to do is worry, and the only people here beside Louis want to hurt me. "ANNA!" I jump when I hear Harry scream my name. What did I do now? I go over to the door and open it. Harry is standing at the top of the steps motioning for me to follow him. So I do. Maybe this time if I do what he says he won't hurt me as much. When I reach him he grabs my shoulder and basically drags me down the steps, when we get to the bottom he throws me to the floor. "Ow!" I scream when he grabs me by my hair and drags me over to the living room "Shut up" he let's go of me. Well I was wrong, I didn't even do anything and he's acting like this. He sits on the coffee table and looks down at me "So here is what's going to happen, I need Liam for a job next week. But he isn't allowed around you because of his 'actions' earlier. You my sweet are going to spend the rest of this week down in the basement with him-" my head shoots up to look at him and fear spreads through my body "H-Harry-" smack. my head goes flying, I didn't even see him get up off of the table. He grabs my face and bends down in front of me "your doing this, if he gets you out of his system then I won't have to keep two people in my house on lockdown" He shoves my face and the next thing I know I'm being dragged by Niall to the basement "Harry said get her out of your system he needs you for a job next week" I hear the steps creak then the door slam shut. I'm alone in the basement with him and he can do whatever he wants to me. I start to cry when I feel his presence hovering over me, I start to shake when I hear him let out a chuckle. "oh sis" he laughs "what am I going to do with you? Oh I know" He sends a hard punch to my face and before I can react his hands are around my throat and I can't breathe. His knees pin down my hands and he breaks them, I feel the bones slowly snap and I close my eyes in pain. "This will be a lot easier if you can't scream" he squeezes my throat so hard I can feel the insides crush. He let's go of me and I fall to the floor gasping for air, trying to get as much as I can into my lungs. I try to cough but nothing comes out "scream Anna" he commands but I'm not going to give him what he wants, he can go f.uck off. "I said" he picks me up and slams me into the concrete wall "SCREAM!" I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out. Liam drops me and smirks "well now that that's out of the way we can start to have some fun" I'm in full on hysterics when he starts touching me, but I can't make any noise. My worst fear is coming true and I can't do anything to stop it. I can't scream, I can't plead with him to stop, I can't fight back. I feel my legs being dislocated from my hips and let out a scream that's nonexistent.