Chapter Twenty Eight - Happy Birthday

Anna's hair, makeup, and outfit
At the right>> or up top^^

One month later...

(Anna's POV)

It's been a month since we moved in, a month since Niall moved in, a month of unexpected peace. And I'm loving every minute of it. Ezra and I are amazing, I never thought I could love some one again as much as I love him. I'm not jumpy anymore, or afraid, I don't flinch when he touches me, I guess I'm healed. Speaking of which my bruises are gone, my ribs are completely healed, and I've even gained a little weight... not much, but I don't look sickly anymore. And I laugh, oh it feels so good to laugh again and be happy. I even started dancing in my little studio Ezra made for me, and he started writing music again and playing his guitar. It feels great to wake up with a smile on my face, my dreams have even started to go away. Not completely, but they don't happen every night now. "What are you thinking about?" Ezra's voice wakes me up from my peaceful daydream. His arms pull me closer, my back against his front, I turn my head so I can kiss him "you" he smiles "am I that fabulous" I laugh and roll over so I am facing him "I don't know about fabulous, but-" he gasps "not fabulous!" He rolls on top of me and kisses my entire face "E-EZRA!" "DEAR GOD YOUR FABULOUS GO THE FUCK BACK TO SLEEP!!" Louis screams from his room making me and Ezra burst with laughter "SORRY LOU!" Ezra screams back, then gets off of me. He gets off of the bed and pull the curtains over to see Louis flipping us off from across the hall. He laughs then pulls the curtain back over the door "how are you feeling today love?" I sit up and cross my legs "good, so far" he smiles "no nausea?" I shake my head no. I've been getting these weird nausea spells in the morning, Perrie said it could be just a virus or the start of the flu, so I haven't really been worrying about it. "Well then, how about me and you go out later" "out?" He smiles "yes out, like to dinner o-or something" I smile at his stutter, he's so cute being all nervous. Like I'd actually say no to him. "I would like that" the smile that's on his face after I said that is huge... and cute. "Should I get dressed up?" "Absolutely!" A high pitched squeal makes me and Ezra jump and the door busts open to reveal Perrie with a handful of clothes. She takes me by my arm and drags me to her room "Zayn Get up! get out, shoo shoo" my eyes go wide once I see Zayn in her bed "wait, why-" she hushes me "but why is Zayn-" she sits me on a chair in front of her dresser "don't worry about that, let's get you ready!" wow she's excited... and hyper. Or she's just trying to hide the fact that ZAYN WAS IN HER BED!

After an hour of makeup and hair we decide on an outfit "Perrie, it's January 31st not summer!" She laughs "ok so sleeves and pants then" I giggle, all she has shown me so far are tiny dresses and shorts "yes please" she nods and walks back into her closet "how about these" she lays out a cream colored crop sweater, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black boots (outfit at the right, or up top) I like this, a lot "I think this is it" she smiles "ok I'll leave go ahead and get dressed, I'll make sure Ezra is ready" I nod and she shuts the door. Once I'm dressed I go to take a look in the mirror, but once I'm standing in front of it I decide not to. Ezra might think I'm beautiful, but I'm still having trouble seeing it. So I open the door and start going down the stairs "you look gorgeous!" Perrie squeals "thank you, Ezra?" She smiles "outside with Zayn, smoking" I nod "ok here I go" she raises an eyebrow "are you nervous?" "A little... I haven't been out in a long time" she puts her hand on my shoulder and rubs it, trying to calm me down "well from what he told me you guys are going to have fun, you deserve it Anna" I take a deep breath, she's right I do deserve to go out and have fun with Ezra. All the shit we've been though has finally come to a halt and I'm still living like it hasn't - cooped up in the house. Perrie opens the front door and literally pushes me outside. Zayn and Ezra are standing by the garage, smoking like Perrie said, and talking. Ezra has his back turned but when Zayn sees me he whistles and Ezra turns around quickly and runs up to me. He smiles "you look beautiful love" I feel my cheeks turn pink, really Anna blushing "thank you" "alright looove birds go have fun" Zayn interrupts, he pats Ezra on the back "and be safe, watch yourselves" Ezra nods and says "we'll be home by tonight... Mr. Malik" we all laugh and Zayn gives me a hug "damn right! You have my little girl home by midnight Harrington" Ezra solutes him and takes my hand "oh wait! Zayn" "yeah?" "Perrie?" He smirks and shrugs his shoulders "I have no idea what your talking about" he says with a wink. I knew it! Aw they are totally cute together. Me and Ezra get on his motorcycle but before he starts it he asks "what was that all about?" I wrap my hands around his stomach and hold on "Zayn and Perrie slept together" he chokes and says "alrighty then"