WARNING SOPPY CONTENT

Okay so today's been pretty shitty. I went to the doctors about my cold and it turns out I have two ulcers on my glands. Brilliant. BUT today I don't want to talk about any of that stuff. I'm going to be talking about Jess (Lord help me). Hey Jess, you should be reading this unless you're a poo and decided to have another bath, I'm going to say what I honestly think of you.

WARNING SOPPY CONTENT

Right, erm not good at telling the truth haha. Okay when I first met you, you were really lovely to me even though you saw me as 'Hamster Girl'.... I should really make my own theme tune for that. Anyways I knew I wasn't the prettiest or most popular girl but I was shocked that you even bothered to look at me. You were in my eyes really pretty and I could see that you had problems but you still seemed, what's the word? Not perfect 'cause no-ones perfect but you just seemed perfect for me. In the end I decided that you looking at me and smiling must have been a trick or the light or something. When we became friends I was so happy, honestly I'd always go straight home and phone you whenever you wanted me to. When we were on the phone I couldn't stop smiling, please ignore my cheesiness I'm just in a soppy mood. Actually I dont know whether I should upload this 'cause last night I showed her some deep stuff I'd written that made her cry. Oh well. So where was I? Oh yeah being the whipped-est person I know. I wasn't obsessed, dont worry, but I really felt like you were the one, y'know and I still do.

At the moment you're talking to me saying how you've cut yourself and I really appreciate that you've told me but it's upsetting, like you're the one I thought could always keep a calm head and no matter what happened or how sad you were you'd never do something stupid. It doesn't really matter though, just because you do that doesn't mean you're not the Jess I know and love.

You know what I love about you, Jess? I love the way you're so overprotective and don't want to see me get hurt, I love the way you kiss my head when we're not going out and you go bright red and look so guilty, I love seeing you smile and what I love even more is knowing that in some instances I cause it, I love the way you worry about what you look like if you're going to meet me, I love knowing that you still like me, I love being someone that you can rely on and I love that you're trying to be truthful. I've always liked you Jess and I still do, it doesn't matter who comes along or what happens I'm still going to like you.

I know this has been really soppy but I just needeed to let you know that I've always liked you and I still do, you know I already have a plan for asking you out again, you just need to be patient. I love you, please don't hide things from me again or I'll cut you ha-ha *said in Micky Mouse voice* but seriously I do like you, chin up, you've always got me.