.

I'm probably going to stop writing this soon, since now I have no one to write it for. Oh well. I told my mum about what happened with jess-I tell her everything-, I don't think she cares though. I used to cut myself a few years ago, I keep wanting to but I don't want jess to feel like she's fucking won. I want her to suffer, cry and not have anyone. I hope he hurts her like she's hurt me, if that's even possible. I've been keeping myself busy though to make sure I dont, when I was at my friends I was continuously cleaning, I did her kitchen worktops, floors, sink and dishwasher. But I don't want her to see I'm upset. I'm not even upset, just angry. I haven't eaten apart from when james made me eat at dinner. No it wasn't a date by the way, were just really good friends. Anyway, Christmas was good. I got assassins creed three which I finished in two and a half days... Just saying. And I got a tv and stuff so yeah it was alright. I also got this.. pic.twitter.com/j1vJvLuW but it didn't look like that when I got it. That's jess' present to me. She also gave me a letter, that's been burned. I'm such a rational person haha. Oh well I don't really care. I wonder what school will be like, I'm not gonna be a twat and not sit next to her but if I do sit next to her, she shouldn't be expecting a conversation. Oh and if she's reading this, congratu-fucking-lations.

Ill probably upload soon again unless as I said I can't be bothered as there's no-one to do it for.