Shlol

The title means nothing, just fyi

9th January

Well today not a lot happened, I took part in a class debate and we pummelled Megan's team to the floor!! Woo! I told my mum that and she was cracking up. My dad knows about what's happened between me and megan now too but he said that I probably won't keep a grudge for long because I never can with her. He said if she had of done half of the shit to him she had to me, she would have scars. None of the other lessons were significant apart from German, but I've already talked about Chloe so im not going to have another rant for a little while. When I got home, after hanging with people from school and walking the dog, I did my homework and slept. Oh yeah I also threw up an stuff, wasn't nice.

10th January

So after last night, i took a day off school which was a good idea cause things health wise didn't get much better. I slept in until about twelve but then my grandparents came round, which was nice. My nan brought round chocolate, a bread roll and a necklace that my great grandma was going to give to me for christmas. She also gave my some pencils that my great gran used to collect from around the world, it was really sweet :)apart from this I haven't really been doing much, I had a sex in the city athon which was cool but the rest of it has just been sleeping mainly. I've been so bored throughout today, I can't eat cause ill throw it up, I can't move cause I feel ill and I can't speak to anyone cause everyone's busy apart from one person but I feel like I'm letting myself down if I talk to her. Ugh this sucks. Everything is just getting me in a really shitty mood and it's at times like these that I'd FaceTime her and just laugh but that can't happen -_- fuck. Ah well I've been stalking a girl called zoella on YouTube, she does make up and stuff. Lastly I ended today by practising oltramere again so that I can fit practise in.

Well I'm going to end this here but please listen to I almost do by Taylor swift. One of my best friends told me about it and it just, y'know. Well listen to it and you'll understand