11th

11th January

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday. I didn't go in again but I'm not really ill today, the school policy is that if you're sick you should leave it a day before you're back. I had a really weird dream last night though, it was about megan and jack -her boyfriend if I haven't mentioned that- well yeah, it was strange 'cause it wasn't then burning in hell or some evil ex type thing. We were friends and we were hanging out at bluewater. It was strange, like seriously strange. Thinking about it, I'd actually quite like to meet him, if he is as 'similar' to me as megan says, I think the kid could be okay. I wouldn't want to meet him as 'her boyfriend' though, so if they were drape-y and shit Id just leave. I doubt I'm going to meet him though, since I'm not actually speaking to megan at the moment so it'd be awkward just to meet up so I could see him, not her. Plus, I'm JUST her ex so y'know I wouldn't have a 'right' or whatever to meet him. I'm trying to make this entry a little bit longer, in case you hadn't guessed because apparently it's annoying how short the other ones have been. Just for your information, it's because I'm on my phone and everything looks so much longer on here.

So today has been quite good actually, I got up about one and managed to actually get dressed today instead of lounging around in my pyjimmy jamms. Woo! Then my dad came home from his massage and apparently we're going out later, not sure where though. Oooooh surprises! Y'know what I hate? I hate that as soon as I get feelings off of my chest, for example me liking chloe, someone asks or tries to talk to me about it. There are plenty of things that I write on here to talk to me about, but it has to be the most awkward and embarrassing thing I've written. Greeeeeat. Oh Soph just phoned me and she's upset so I'm going round hers to cheer her up. Chloe and Rachel are going too so it should be good. Alrighty well I'm leaving so that's it for today.

12th January

Well last night was good. We all got there, to sophs, and just had a laugh really. We played so many games like articulate, pictionary, charades and girly jenga (it's jenga but on each block is a question like 'who's your best friend' and you have to answer). Which was very different for us because normally we just have a bitch session or we drink. What lovely people we are... We had dinner too, we didn't just starve but that's not very interesting, is it? It was so awkward though because whilst playing a game, I said something to Chloe and Sophie said something along this lines of 'oh just cause you have a cru... Crap, I meant crap' in case you didn't realise she was about to say because I have a crush on Chloe. Then around half four we were all knackered so we went to bed, me with Sophie in her bed and Chloe with Rachel on the sofa, just incase you got worried for a second. Haha. Then I woke up, before everyone else which was annoying, and decided to have a shower because Sophie's shower is lovely. After I got dressed, went downstairs and cleaned her kitchen so that I didn't get caught up in my thoughts. That's never a good thing to do. I got picked up at about one, Chloe and Rachel were awake but Sophie was still snoozing, and I went to go and pick up my new car. It's actually a really nice car, I'm so proud of my mum for picking a good one. Then I went and got a £350 mattress- am I the only one who thinks that is ridiculous?- and then got some food. Since I got home, I've not really done a lot, I'm working through another game on Xbox and waiting for someone to update their story but apart from that today has been another fairly boring day.

I think this is quite long to be honest so I'm going to update this as it is, but they'll probably get longer from here on in