A bit emosh

Have you ever got the feeling of sadness once you know for sure you've been replaced? With the little things, like the sound of a phone charging, or the big things, like being the one you'd go to when upset. That's why this whole thing has been upsetting, not just because he's got you on his arm, if you will, but because he's me. You've said it yourself that he reminds you of me. It just sucks y'know because I've been here for years and always tried to make myself better just for you but as soon as we argue, you're just gone because you already have another me. I'm not saying he's exactly me because obviously he's not but... I dunno, I just thought you'd try more. If you'd have said you didn't want to hear from me, I'd still message you everyday saying how sorry I was, or id try to make it right. I'd do anything instead of buggering off with my new boyfriend and leaving a big-ish part of my life to just cry. It's horrible. I just thought that I'd let you know, I'd never do that to you. Hell you're in the wrong and I've STILL said that if you're really upset and you have no one to talk to, ill listen. But y'know to each their own I guess... Sorry this is short but it's two in the morning and I'm only writing this to get it off my chest. I just don't understand why you think it's okay to bugger off, you know I'm not brilliant without you there because you are... Were one of my best friends so at least knowing you care would help me through. Honestly, my friend, MY Megan- not this bitchy, self centred one- is completely gone isn't she?