Six minutes later I was trying to calm my heart rate with long deep breaths. As I smoothed my clothes over so as to not look suspicious

"Told you it'd be quick" Jimin and Jungkook left a kiss on my cheeks "Come out after us"

"Okay" Jimin popped his head out to make sure the coast was clear then he and Jungkook walked out together. I waited a couple minutes more than walked out and went the opposite direction.

Hours later they were ready for the real thing, people, clothes, cameras and equipment were everywhere. I watched everything from backstage clapping and singing along. After they were done I went to the bathroom and on my way back I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Please forgive my clumsiness" I say rubbing my head where we collided "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'll survive" I chuckled looking up to see exactly who I was talking to "Ahh!" I yelped then covered my mouth

"Hi" he giggled, "I'm Jackson"

"I know who you are Jackson Wang from China. I'm Ami"

"Nice to meet you Ami, are you sure you'll be okay? Can I get you some ice or something?"

No, no I promise I'm okay but thank you, again I'm sorry. I should've been paying attention"

"Well, take care of yourself, Ami hopefully we can bump into each other again" we exchanged bows and I watched him walk away with a big grin from ear to ear. He is so much cuter in person

"You're staring babydoll" Jin's voice startled me making me jump "Did you two have a nice conversation?"

"I bumped into him, I simply apologized Kim Seok Jin"

"You know I love it when you call me by my full name like that" I turn to face him with folded arms and about a foot of space between us "Kiss me"

"Absolutely not" I began to walk away

"It's my birthday and I want a kiss now" he says grabbing my elbow and getting close to my face "Hurry up before someone sees us"

"And whose fault would that be?" He rolled his eyes and planted his cherry stained lips on mine

"Your smart mouth is going to get you trouble babydoll. Let's go" Jin's stern tone was intimidating. I immediately straightened my posture and followed him like I was under a spell

When he walked back into the room everyone was gathered around while Jimin held a cake with sparklers on it and began singing the Korean birthday song. I joined in the song standing far off to the side to avoid the cameras, Taehyung and I locked eyes and I turned away shyly.

Now that everything was over I helped in cleaning up. Many of the staff had gone for the night so it was a small crew of people plus the members who'd changed out of their suits and tuxedo jackets. I was getting warm even though the room was pretty cool so I took off my hoodie and hung it on a nearby hook.

"Noona you didn't have to help clean up"

"I want to, many hands make the load light" I replied to Namjoon who had traded his contacts for glasses "Is your glasses case in your bag?"

"Uhh I'll be right back" I chuckled at his forgetfulness and finished cleaning the area.

"Thank you" I heard a male voice say from behind "I know this isn't your job"

"Oh no, don't mention it. My job seems to fluctuate with these guys so I'm whatever they need when needed" I joked with him

"They seem to really like you. I can't explain it but they are more energetic with you around"