Rumor Has It

"Dianna!" I yell out of the car window, watching her eyes frantically search for my car. "Literally right in front of you."

She locks eyes with me and immediately the largest smile spreads across her face, jumping into the car she throws her arms around me.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, babes!" I hop out of the car and grab her bag from the side of the car, tossing it in the back seat. Jumping back in the front seat I see her wiping tears away. "Oh my god, seriously?"

She punches my shoulder with a smile. "Listen bitch, it's lonely in New York without you two, plus i'm like really tired and watched Marley & Me on the flight."

"Ew, why would you do that to yourself?"

"I don't know, just needed a good cry."

"Oh, and we'll take three mimosas please." Dakota asks the waiter on his way away frim the table. Even though Dianna was running on two hours of sleep she still managed to get out of bed in time to come out for brunch with Dakota and I.

She must have really missed us.

"So, tell me everything Scout how is the horror scene?" Dianna asks leaning her head on her hand giving me her full attention.

"It's good yeah, we're going to New Orleans for a couple of weeks."

"That'll be fun! Are you gonna stop by Grandma Edie's place?"

"I'm thinking about it." The waiter returns with our tray of drinks and dissapears shortly after. "I'll have to check in with my parents and see where they ended up, maybe they'll be in town too." I shrug, taking a sip from the glass.

My parents and I were close, as close as can be actually but I just never get to see them anymore. Mainly because i'm so busy but they also move countries three times a year, that doesn't help.

"Shit, I have to run." Dakota says suddenly, looking at her phone and getting up from the table.

"What? Why?" Dianna asks.

"We haven't even ordered yet."

"I know, i'm sorry. I'll talk to guys later tonight alright?"

"I mean okay-" But before I could even finish my sentence she was gone. I get up from the table and sit on the other side, across from Dianna. "That was weird."

"She's a weird person." Dianna says shrugging.

liked by diannaagron, pillypie and 438,514 others

scoutmonroe: Brunch with my babes

view all comments

dakotajohnson: Kind of offended you took this after I left but okay

diannaagron: 😌🤚🏽❤️

_________________________________

E! News

ARE SCOUT MONROE AND DIANNA AGRON IN A RELATIONSHIP? AN INSIDE SOURCE TELLS ALL

"They've been incredibly close for so long, nobody is suprised they took it a step further." The inside source tells.

Read More Here!

_________________________________

Scout @ScoutMonroe
Hey @DiannaAgron  did you hear we're dating?

Dianna @DiannaAgron
@ScoutMonroe Yes, I did. So happy for us!