17

Tyrell

Six Years Later

"Look at ya, Jamal." I shake my head in disappointment, "Laid up in the hospital because of poppin too much percs."

"M-My name is Jacob." He whispers.

"You gone learn to stop tryna impress other folks kids, Joshua." I continue, "Do you want to look 40 at 24?"

"No..."

"Then kill the drug usage. At least stick to weed." I tell him.

That's right, niggas and nigglettes, I'm a registered nurse now. I graduated from college at 22 with a Bachelors degree and did another 4 years of medical school. What a pain in the ass forreal.

"No but seriously Jacob, you don't need friends that are gonna pressure you into doing drugs for a couple of clout points." I said, "You got a whole lotta life to live out there, so don't let temporary clout decide your permanent fate."

Jacob stares at me, in awe at my words. "Ok..." is all he can say.

"Alright, well my shift ends here. I'll be back tomorrow to see you."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I smile at him. We wave at each other and then I leave the room. Quickly clocking out, I leave the hospital. I approach my white Maserati in the parking lot.

《 Time Skip 》

I unlock my front door. I stare blankly at the sight before me. Bri over here squaring up with my son....

Speaking of which, I let that bum ass nigga C.K. convince me into having a baby.

Flashback:

"Do you want soul food for dinner-" I attempt to ask.

"I wish I could put my baby in your stomach." He replies sadly.

I frown, "One, that's gay. Two, that has nothing to do with what I asked. Three, where is this coming from?"

"I just saw a pregnant lady walking by and I just thought, 'Damn, I'll never see Ty like that'." C.K. tells me.

Thank the Lord. Pregnancy doesn't look fun and I heard it's not a fun process either.

"We can just adopt a baby." I suggest.

"But it won't be truly ours." C.K. complains.

I roll my eyes. "We'll get a surrogate then-" I realize what I'm saying, "Why am I putting suggestions into the air?"

"Because you want my baby." C.K. said quite smugly.

I blankly stare at him before pushing the cart forward, leaving him behind. He lets out a gasp and tries to catch up with me.

Even though I look like I reject the idea, a part of me wants to raise a family with Christian.

Bruh after that conversation, I got infected by Christian's contagious baby fever. I started talking to Ta'Leah about it.

"Christian was talking to me about having a baby the other day, and I'm lowkey considering it..." I said.

Ta'Leah's eyes widen and a grin forms on her lips. "You graduated college like last week and you're already thinking about having a family this week."