11

Tyrell
(Monday)

I stare at this group of bebe kids. They came in here with all dat racket, but now they standing here speechless looking at the menu. This is exactly what I don't miss.

"Yall gone wait till the end of time to order orrrr?" I ask.

The one with the damaged puff made a stank face. "Don't rush us." She said with an attitude.

"You built like Mr. Krabs," I tell her, "Stop talking."

Her friends gasp while she shuts her mouth. "Yea no. We finna go. You rude as hell." The one with the emoji fit said.

"Ok." I said simply.

She sucks her teeth. They walk towards the door. "We never coming back to this popeyes." Another one said.

They leave. Quan comes outta nowhere and slaps my shoulder. "Glad to have you and yo outta pocket mouth back. It was getting kinda lame without you."

"Fo sho," I tell him, "Folks have gotten ballsy without me here to set em straight."

He laughs and heads back to his station. Suddenly, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out to check who texted me.

Some bitch named Kendall.

Hmm...that name sounds familiar.

I unlock my phone and I tap on the notification:

Kendall.Doll: You Tyrell, right?

I respond:

Jacksonville_jit: You know how to read right?

Kendall.Doll: ....yea

Jacksonville_jit: Then you would've read that in my bio already before DM'ing me.

Kendall.Doll: Nigga drop the attitude

Jacksonville_jit: You the one who hit me up so hurry up and state yo business before you get blocked.

I'm still gone block her afterwards cuz she a dummy.

Kendall.Doll: Stay away from Christian

Yup, she's definitely the ex.

Jacksonville_jit: Im gone stay away from Christian if he gives me a reason to, not because one of his bitter exes miss dat old thang.

And with that, I blocked her. She over here playin on my phone like Bri or Ta'Leah won't drag her up and down Florida. Shii, I might put on a wig and rename myself Relliana just so I can put my hands on her.

I put my phone away as a customer approaches the cash register. I do my daily conversational routine while my head is in another place. Knowing how exes of famous and rich niggas are set up, that won't be the end of Kendall.

Ion think I'm ready for that headache.

《 Time Skip to Thursday night 》

"When you gone let the homie Darnell smash?" Quan asks.

Ta'Leah, Bri, and I give him a disgusted look.

"See that's exactly why I don't be wanting to talk to niggas. How he likes me and he tryna convince me to date him while talkin about 'Lemme see you 👀😛'?" Leah rolls her eyes.

"On God that shit ain't cute." Bri nods, "Issa turn off forreal."

"See I just was playing, but good for you boo." Quan said, "Let these niggas know you not like the rest of these easy ass Floridian hoes."