9

Tyrell
(Friday Morning)

I open my eyes. I rub the sleep out of them and then I dig the crust out of the corners. Attempting to get up, I soon realize that I'm trapped against the bed by some muscular pair of arms.

Cuddle buddy ass nigga.

I reach over and grab my phone off the nightstand. Unlocking it, I tap on the Instagram app. I head to my DMs, specifically the group chat.

DaHomieQuan: Rell, you gay

Jacksonville_jit: How you found out? 🤔

DaHomieQuan: I saw you in Draymond's video lookin at him like he was a full course meal

Brownskin.Bri: That's because he is 🥰

Jacksonville_jit: Ong 🤤

DaHomieQuan: Oh so Rell gay gay

DaHomieQuan: And Bri, he's my full course meal, go get your own 🙄

BlackBarbieee: How you gone call someone gay, just to say sum gay shit afterwards-

DaHomieQuan: The difference is I got socks on. Ik Rell don't got socks on rn.

Jacksonville_jit: Goodbye ✌

I can't stand that goofy ass nigga. I put my phone back over on the nightstand. C.K. finally starts to stir awake.

"Get off me." I said simply.

"Damn bruh, can a nigga yawn before you catch an attitude?" He asks.

"Nah, now get off of me." I repeat.

"Look," C.K. sits up, causing me to turn and give him my full attention. "I know you think I don't understand your pain because I'm a thot, but just like how it took you getting cheated on to become heartless, it took me getting cheated on to become a thot."

I raise a brow.

"Kendall was my girlfriend for 2 years and 2 months. I loved that girl. She was pretty, stylish, funny, and I believed that's who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with at the time. When Valentines Day came around, that quickly changed." He explains with a sad shake of his head.

C.K. continues, "I came over to her house with a bouquet of roses, ready to spend my whole day with Kendall. When I walked into her room, I caught her getting piped from the back by sum bum. Our situations are similar, but slightly different because yo ex girl got put on blast by the quarterback. However, I put my ex girl on blast by going live."

My eyes widen with a smile forming on my face. "You. Didn't?"

"I sho did." He reassures me, "Jits was clownin in the comments. Anyways, she moved to a different college because of the live becoming popular. She just recently moved back, but I'm not worried. I got sum riders that will deal with her when the time comes."

"Nigga, I hope you don't mean you got sum shooters?" I ask, hoping to be proven wrong. C.K. don't need to get wrapped up in sum gangbanging mess over that girl.

"Hell nah. I can't afford to lose my brand deals." He winks at me, making me roll my eyes.

Suddenly, a grin make it's way onto C.K.'s face. "Look at you caring about me and what decisions I make."

I look at him with a frown. "Don't get it twisted now. I just respect you a bit more because you can understand where I'm coming from."

"Uh huh." He said, not buying it.

I roll my eyes. He can believe me if he wants to or not. At the end of the day, it's the truth.

We get up. We take turns going in and out of the bathroom as if C.K. don't got multiple bathrooms for him to do his business in. This has a very couple-feel to it and Ion like it.