8

Tyrell

It's Friday. I got three more days left until I go back to my regular life. Well, regular life with adjustments since I'll still come up here for the weekends.

I'm not gone lie and say that spending time with C.K. has been a nightmare. He cool and his dick is exquisite, but he a hot mess forreal. I'm just ready to be back wit my friends for a while.

"Why should I come to Disney World with you when you called me a bitch yesterday?" Lilac asks C.K. as he walks down the stairs.

"You know I was tight after my date, Lilac." C.K. speaks into his phone, "I ain't mean it. I'm sorry."

"Buy me a churro and I'll forgive you." She proposes, making me roll my eyes.

"Deal." C.K. smiles while entering the living room.

"Ok, what time you coming over here?" Lilac questions.

"12."

"Alright, I'll be ready by then."

They exchange their goodbyes. C.K. sits down on the couch. I look over at him. "You got off the hook too easy."

He smirks at me. "Nobody can stay mad at me for long."

I roll my eyes at that comment.

Suddenly, C.K. presses his lips against my jawline. He kisses downwards before he lands on a spot and begins to suck. My lips part and soft moans follow.

"C.K., I-I'm still sore." I complain.

His lips come off with a pop. "I don't need my dick to make ya eyes roll back." He whispers.

Aaaannnnd just like that, I'm hard.

C.K. pulls me into his lap. His hands tug at my shorts. I sit up a little so he can pull them down, along with my boxers.

He places three fingers against my lips. I grip his wrist as I open my mouth. Individually, I suck on each finger. Then, I put all three in my mouth and run my tongue over them.

C.K. slowly pulls out his fingers. He brings them down to my exposed entrance. I shiver with anticipation as one wet finger circles my rim. Finally, he inserts it.

"S-Shit Ty," He curses while trying to force his finger all the way in, "Doesn't matter how hard I fuck you, you still finna be tight down here."

I whine in embarrassment. Who told this nigga I wanna hear that shit?

When his finger is all the way in, he curves it upward. He rubs my prostate in a circular motion, making my back arch a little. C.K. let's out a deep chuckle as he pulls it away from my bundle of nerves.

He repeats the teasing process with his second finger, inching me closer to my orgasm but not fully pushing me there. C.K. puts in his third finger. I get no warning from him as he jabs his fingers against my prostate. A loud moan escapes me.

I wrap my arms around C.K.'s neck and I bring my lips to his ear. He continues to jab his fingers against my soft spot. "D-Daddy..." I moan into his ear.

"Damn baby, I got you creamin' on my fingers." He responds.

My eyes widen. One, is it possible for niggas to do that or is that a sign that I'm truly one of the bitches? Two, did C.K. just call me baby?

It was prolly a heat of the moment thing.

Prolly was. I'm not gone trip.

I rest my head on his shoulder while one of my hands move to my dick. However, C.K. slaps my hand away and wraps his own around my length. "Look at me." He orders.