5

Tyrell
(Tuesday Evening)

"Oh my God! C.K., I am such a huge fan! Can I get a picture?"

"You would bless my whole day if you would take a picture with me!"

Folks are aggy as fuck. One, this man is not Jesus, pipe down. Two, he is not alone. I am here with him. Show me some respect and hop off his dick.

When C.K. is done taking pictures, I tell him "Feed me."

He rolls his eyes, "You stay hungry, gah damn."

"Fo sho," I reply, "Let's get Chick-fil-a."

We enter the food court. We get in line at Chick-fil-a. I look up at the menu. I'm in the mood for nuggets.

We're next in line. As soon as we approach the counter, the female cashier stares up at C.K.. "H-Hi, may I t-take your order?" She stutters.

C.K. gives her a knowing smile before speaking, "Yes, I would like a spicy deluxe meal."

"What would you like to drink?"

"Sprite."

"Your total is-"

"Ahem!" I clear my throat, finally gaining her attention. "Am I Casper the Friendly Ghost or what?"

"I'm sorry," She scratches the back of her neck, "I didn't see you there."

"That's cuz you were too busy visualizing C.K.'s dick in your mouth." I respond harshly.

She turns red in the face. C.K. snorts, but quickly tries to keep a straight face.

"W-What would you like t-to order, sir?" She asks after recovering from embarrassment.

"An 8 piece chicken nuggets meal." I tell her.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Sprite."

"What type of sauce would you like to go with your nuggets?"

"Barbeque."

"Alright, your total is $9.16." She announces.

C.K. gets out his wallet. He hands her a $10 bill. "Sorry about him. Looks like I need to teach him another lesson about manners." He said, looking at me with devious intent in his eyes.

"It's ok." She smiles, handing him his change along with his receipt.

"Nigga, do not get bold in front of ya lil fan." I said, about to walk off.

Suddenly, C.K. grips the back of my neck, stopping me. He pulls me back in front of him. Putting his forehead against mine, he tells me "You're gonna be a good boy and find a seat so we can eat. Don't mess with nobody because you know I will fuck you up in this mall."

I whine as I feel his words go straight down to my crotch. Great...I'm more hungry for dick now.

"Are we clear?" C.K. asks.

"Yes daddy." I nod.

"Good." He said, moving away from me. Well, not without handing me my drink.

With my Ralph Lauren bag in one hand and my Foot Locker bag in the other, I go search for a seat. In the middle of the food court, there's an empty table. I sit down, putting my Ralph Lauren bag on the table and then setting my shoes bag on the floor.

Bitch ass nigga. Who does he think he is putting me in my place in front of that girl? It was hot, but nobody needs to know this nigga got me turnt out.