15

C.K.
(Next Friday)

"I brought the anime themed plates." Briana announces.

"Isn't he too old for that now?" Aunt Loretta questions.

"Nah, underneath that tough guy act, Rell is a big ole geek." Bri tells her mom.

"Facts." I nod in agreement.

Today is Tyrell's birthday. I rented out this venue last week and now we are decorating it for later on. Hopefully, we finish soon because I haven't wished my baby Happy Birthday yet and I already know he typing a big fuck you paragraph.

"Yall go ahead and set the table. I'm finna finish hanging up these streamers." I tell Bri.

"Ight."

Uncle Rashad begins to put a black cloth over the table. Next, Bri sets the plates down. Then, Aunt Loretta places the silverware beside it. They only have to do this for 4 tables since only 13 people are coming. Rell isn't really a sociable person so I thought a small gathering of friends and family would be his ideal party.

"Gangsta (yeah)
  Blood (yeah)
  Shooter (yeah)
  Killer (yeah)."

We turn our heads to see Draymond walking in with a speaker in his hands. Lilac walks in after him with a box of pizza. Tiffany has the chips and the sodas.

"Not you playing gangsta activity in this fine establishment." I scold Dray, "You gone alarm the white folks and have cops surrounding the area."

"I can hear em now. 'For Pete's sake! The blacks ghettofy every room they enter!' " Bri does an old white guy voice.

Draymond laughs, "My bad bruh, but as you can see, the speaker works."

"Good." I said before jumping down from the stool.

I stand back and look at the room. It looks perfect. "Ight, I think it's time for Ty to come."

The jingle of car keys meets my ear. "I'll get him." Bri said.

I nod. She leaves the venue. I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I hope Ty likes it.

《 Time Skip 》

Tyrell

"First, my nigga didn't wish me Happy Birthday, now you negros got me walking into this dark ass room-"

The light turns on. Everybody jumps out from behind the tables. "Surprise!" They yell.

Surprised indeed....surprised at how they didn't shake the room. Ole big asses.

Anyways, C.K., Bri's parents, Draymond, Lilac, Tiffany, and the hoodlums disguised as rich folks are here. A part of me is glad Antoine and Wayne came, but nobody gotta know that though.

"Wowwww." I draw out as I look around, "I haven't had a party this nice since middle school."

"And whose fault is that?" My mom asks, "Ole introverted ass."

"Not you roasting me on my birthday," I look at her, "Don't do that."

Everybody laughs at our exchange, but I'm only focused on one certain laugh. I look at C.K. "So this is what you have been doing all day, huh?"

"Just fulfilling the promise I made to you, that's all." He replies with a charming smirk, "Happy Birthday Ty."

Ooooh he has such a way with words. I look C.K. up and down before licking my bottom lip. I'm sooooo gonna put his dick down my throat later.