7

C.K.

Ty scrolls through Netflix, searching for a show that we can watch. He turns to me. "What do you wanna watch?" He asks.

"Where do you think I should take Kara?" I answer his question with a unrelated question of my own.

He gone frown, watch.

Ty's eyes roll upward with thought. After a min or two, a light bulb appears in his head. He looks at me and says, "Kres Chophouse."

My eyes widen. Did this nigga actually think about a place instead of telling me "you not gone take that bitch nowhere"?!

"Perfect." I nod, recovering from my shock. "I bet Kaylee will like it."

"Aint her name Kara?" He questions with a brow raised.

"Shii, her name prolly Kelly for all I care." I respond with a shrug.

His eyes widen before he lets out a snort. "You green as fuck jit."

A/N: Green means you wrong for that in Florida

I shrug once again. I'm just tryna smash anyways. Her real name not needed when I'm gone be calling her a slut.

"Ight, so what we finna watch?" Ty asks.

"What should I wear?" I ask another unrelated question.

However, Ty shows no irritation as he looks at me. "Casual but be drippy wit it." He responds.

Nigga you supposed to suck ya teeth or roll ya eyes, not answer it genuinely!

"Ok ok and oh let's binge watch Avatar." I finally said after not getting the reaction I wanted the second time.

《 Time Skip 》

Kaitlyn and I sit in front of each other at the Kres Chophouse. She is wearing a red spaghetti strap bodycon dress with clear heels. Meanwhile, I'm just wearing a black denim jacket, black tee, black jeans, and white forces. To top it off, I got a silver rolex on my right wrist.

Our plates of food and our glasses of red wine sit in front of us. I ordered a porkchop and tomato basil soup. Kate ordered a ribeye steak with the side of a Caesar salad.

"So Katherine, tell me about yourself." I said while digging into my food.

"Well, I'm 20. I'm a sophomore at Rollins College and I major in Psychology." She responds.

"Oh that's dope." I tell her, "My friend Tyrell, the one you saw beside me at the party, he a Clinical Sciences major."

"That mean looking guy?" Kate asks with a raised brow. "I would've never guessed that."

If I never looked at his account, I wouldn't have either. Not only does Ty look mean, he is mean. Plus, he don't got no patience. I wouldn't trust him handling me if I got hurt.

"He's a lot more friendly than he looks." I lied. He's not.

"You're pretty young. Why aren't you in college?" She questions.

"I'm already rich so I saw no point in taking High School classes all over again in college just to get a degree that prolly won't benefit me." I explain.

"Understandable." Kelly said before taking a sip of wine.

"What do you do for fun?" I ask her.

"Go on my phone and when I'm not on my phone, I'm hanging out with my friends." She answers with a grin.