6

Tyrell
(Wednesday Morning)

DaHomieQuan: You calling ppl fake but you didn't even tell me you made a video with the legend, C.K. 😒

I did more than make a video with C.K., but I can't tell him that. In fact, Ion think I ever wanna tell him. Bri the only person that needs to know since she set up the whole thing.

Jacksonville_jit: Mb bruh I forgot you worship this nigga

DaHomieQuan: Bro don't call it that. Real just recognizes real, dats all

BlackBarbieee: Shut up you dick rider

I laugh at Ta'Leah's sudden reply. On that note, I shut off my phone and put it on the nightstand. C.K. suddenly walks in with a bowl of Captain Crunch and the cereal box in the other hand. Wow, he's actually capable of eating like a commoner.

He sits down on the bed. C.K. looks over his shoulder at me. "So listen, you know Draymond Tillis, right?" He asks.

Draymond Tillis is also a famous youtuber and he's C.K.'s homeboy. Unlike C.K., he isn't a well known flirt/player. Draymond is just a goofy nigga that tends to keep to himself. That's why I fuck with him more....figuratively speaking.

"Yea." I answer.

"He's throwing a lil kickback in his backyard today." C.K. explains, "You tryna come wit me?"

"Food gone be there?" I ask.

His lips form a straight line as he nods.

"Ight, I'm coming." I announce.

"And you said I'm tryna make you fat," C.K. shakes his head, "You doin that to yourself."

"You prolly got a secret gym lurking around in yo house somewhere," I said, "So I'm not gone stress it."

C.K. makes a "true true" kind of face and shrugs it off. "Anyways, the kickback starts at 12 and ends at 5." He informs me.

"Imma need to bring my trunks?" I ask.

"Hell yea, Im gone slam yo ass in the pool a couple of times." He smirks.

"Not if I slam you in first." I retort.

Just because I've come to terms with taking dick up my ass, don't mean I'm weak. Do I have to remind niggas that I wasn't searching for the WWE? The WWE was searching for me!

《 Time Skip 》

After entering Draymond's house because C.K. got a key, we walk outside into the backyard area. I look around, not even surprised at what I seeing anymore. I'm just envious forreal. Both these niggas got lavish backyards.

 Both these niggas got lavish backyards

(C.K's pool)

K's pool)